I need Help editing a apk file or some modded apks added to your site

Zepher

I would Like to Know how to mod a apk file to have free shop or have two files modded to have free shop and added to the site

one is Garfield's defense

another is Garfield's diner P.s. I would prefer to be able to mod them my self so that I can do it to any other game I like that I can't think of at the moment

Please don't ask me if I have tried to hack this game with your trainer for android game guardian I have a phone that I can't root it because it would void my warranty. I have blue stacks on my pc also butt no one has been able to find a way to mod the version I have without sever problems like it not booting at all or not being able to install apks anymore and many more. apks that are modded I know work because I have installed them and they work great I gust don't know how to mod them yet other wise I would have done that thanks to any and all that can help me