This script is a compilation of group search I made, based from this group's conversation and from myself. Born from my laziness of searching things over and over again, I decided to compile it using a script XD. Just run the script, pick the menu, respond any question that popped out, and finally wait and let my script do the job automatically for you
- I take no responsibility for anything happen to your device and/or your account as a result from using my script, so kindly DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK.
- This script need to store indexing data performed by any group search made, so kindly review every permission for GameGuardian installed on your device especially read and write storage.
- I made this script using GameGuardian v95.0, it may or may not work on newer version (PM me or quote my post if it doesn't support)
How to :
- Download my script (attached below) to your device. Run script from GameGuardian by clicking triangle icon on the right side of magnify icon (the icon you usually do search value)
- As listed in the Menu
Just try it one by one and see it for yourself XD
- At the first time game restarts, most of all menu will performed group search 2 times, one is for searching the value of -2000000000~-1000000000 (I called this header ID), another is for collecting its data range based on the header ID and save it for the next time execution as long as the game didn't restart.
when it tells you to check your game, please check it and see for the changes.
- If you check saved list (floppy disk icon on top), you may see this :
As it says, please not to remove it. Doing so will perform group search again on the respective menu and it'll take some more time.
Special notes :
- If you placed another copper coin box after run my script option 4, you'll need to delete copper coin current header in saved list so my script will re-collect your copper coin box data
- If you placed another townhall after run my script option 10 and/or 11, you'll need to delete townhall exp current header and energy current header in saved list so my script will re-collect your current exp and energy in each townhall
- If you placed another townhall after run my script option 9, you'll need to delete resource current header in saved list, re-run option 9 with no modified resource, when it's done delete again in saved list, then re-run option 9 with modified resource using my script. this seems complicated, but I'll try simplified it later.
- You'll need to delete daily challenge crystal header when server time restarts (you can see server time in briefing room, on the bottom right side)