All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Wolgirt

Mma manager

Name of Game: MMA MANAGER Play Store Link: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.preystudios.mmam%26hl%3Dpt_BR%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dmma%2Bmanager%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_phWHXbqQG6bR5OUP9a6IqAs&ved=0ahUKEwi6--vQ5-PkAhWmKLkGHXUXArUQ5IQBCFkwBQ&usg=AOvVaw2jQbv7dvkHTj76XTaSF-mJ I have tried change all values but no success. If anybody can help with money, fighter status, anything. I appreciate.
  3. Thank you again Sir @AKRAMRAZA so much help from you . Yes I follow your instructions n if I got problems I will ask you Sir. Again, thank you so much Sir
  4. if you guys know the wallhack value for SD855. you could manually search for it...and can make a simple wallhack script that work perfectly with your phone..using GG record script function.
  5. ok..i get it now. thanks a lot for all the response and for your time. really appreciate it. thank you again. -case solved-
  6. No. It doesn’t work like that. Either you find all the values and they have the desired type, or the search does not work at all and you do not find any value. This cannot work halfway, so you find some of the values, and some not. The same goes for changing values. Either you change the value to, for example, 7, or you cannot edit the value at all. It cannot change to 9 or 1234.
  7. ok..last one thing to clear up my mind a bit. Is it possible the type of value that was found with GG in virtual space change to other type of value when search with GG in rooted phone?? example...in virtual space value type is Float. in rooted phone....the value change to other type than Float.
  8. All same. But some things (usually very special) maybe not work, if you do not have root. That is, if you do not have root, then some things may not work. For example, speedhack. But if they work, then they work exactly the same as with root.
  9. Ok, so you're saying that GG for Nox is same as normal one and the only difference is it has some bypass so it can install itself undetected by Nox which works the same for BS too, correct? I'm not trying to stir up an argument here, I'm just looking for clear answer, there's no need to pull things out of context as I'm clearly talking about Normal GG vs Nox one, nothing to do with my "build". Maybe there's a language barrier here and you misunderstood me.
  10. so you mean that...the way Gameguardian hack a game in rooted phone is different than the way Gameguardian hack a game in virtual space...even though its the same game.??
  11. not the same, example some games that not work in non root work in root phones,of couese is diferent
  12. Yesterday
  13. hi quick question. Does Gameguardian works differently in rooted phone than non-rooted phone that use virtual space app?? or its all the same. thanks.
  14. I can't get over this part. Is there any tutorial on using this script
  15. Auto Chess is an exciting strategy for Android, where you will meet again in the heroes of DotA. Take control of the game’s heroes and move them across the playing field, battling enemies and capturing their territory. Pump and improve your heroes during the game and achieve excellent results. The game will delight you with excellent graphics and a variety of effects. Use a variety of warrior skills and weapons against enemies. Gather an invincible team and repulse all enemies. Mod Info: purchase price 0 selling price 20 Download Auto Chess Mod Game
  16. Hi bro i have the same problem with mt Red magic 3 SD855 the walhack and color do not work i do not know what to do i tried alot of scripts and still does not work
  17. Hack soccer stars not work.plase help me
  18. Please more pixel gun 3d scripts
  19. You can improve your script more. Instead of editing the values at 1:47 manually , you can do it using offsets in your script . And also , instead of putting os.exit() at the end of every function and restarting the script every time , return back to the main menu . Download and see menus from Templates section if you don't understand how to do that.
  20. Yes, tell me difference between them, because you build it, not me. Difference in package name. All other is your imagination. [added 0 minutes later] After installation, with random name, no difference at all. [added 2 minutes later] You can try compare two apk and make conclusion. But make conclusion based on some "feelings"...
  21. for crystal check this out https://youtu.be/vR3viAlGCXM
  22. H4NC0OCK

Archero Script

is there any hope of fixing it?
  1. Load more activity