All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Hello, Thanks for the replies, I wrote a message a while ago but I don't understand why it didn't get published. In the end I managed to get it working with Virtual Master, anyway I got banned after a few days so I didn't have much joy either. Best regards!
  3. Today
  4. maybe not always.. I just tested on 4 more games.. 10 games total, all showing correct offset as in the dumper.. there must be something I just can't see on my own device that would cause a problem on others
  5. Yeah but your script finds the right address but it does not display the value correctly for 64 bit. And probably it also won't display the value always correctly for 32 bit.
  6. I've tested on 6 games, 3 64bit and 3 32bit. I started by seeing what the registration offsets are from the dumper apk (as in 3rd pic) , then just started experimenting.. I saw someone else say something about pointer search from metadata start. after search, there will be results that are : pointer to code +0x4 pointer to meta +0x4 pointer to start metadata +0x4 pointer to start metadata going to those pointer addresses and -0x the offset shown in the dumper always took me to the start address of the libil2cpp.so
  7. [ @Olot ] --- it's really simple, just download: Termux. Then copy, paste and enter this command: su -c "settings put global settings_enable_monitor_phantom_procs false" To avoid any issues, before turning off your phone (Shutdown/Restart) re-enable phantom: su -c "settings put global settings_enable_monitor_phantom_procs true" Or you can disable it temporarily: su -c "setprop persist.sys.fflag.override.settings_enable_monitor_phantom_procs false" Or if you have Android 14+, just simply enable Developer Option and navigate: Android Settings -> System -> Developer Option -> Enable "Disable child process restrictions". --- *Still proceed with caution.
  8. I don't know, I would pick a game and do something simple like look for ammo value and change it with GG manually. Then try to make a Lua script for it. Download a simple Lua script from the forum and try to understand how it is making changes to the game. There is some nice documentation we use: https://gameguardian.net/help/classgg.html
  9. Oke, i think there is a lot to fix. I can test it if needed before you update. This code is for sure ruining the result it self: code=code[1].value-xAPEXx[*****] code=string.format("%X",tostring(code)) if not v.x64 then code=string.sub(code,-8,-1) find0=nil find0=string.find(code,"0") if find0~=nil and find0==1 then code=string.sub(code,-7,-1) end find0=nil find0=string.find(code,"0") if find0~=nil and find0==1 then code=string.sub(code,-6,-1) end end print("Code = 0x"..code) meta=meta[1].value-xAPEXx[*****] meta=string.format("%X",tostring(meta)) if not v.x64 then meta=string.sub(meta,-8,-1) find0=nil find0=string.find(meta,"0") if find0~=nil and find0==1 then meta=string.sub(meta,-7,-1) end find0=nil find0=string.find(meta,"0") if find0~=nil and find0==1 then meta=string.sub(meta,-6,-1) end end print("Meta = 0x"..meta) Also why checking if the libil2cpp.so library exists. It's irrelevant i think because your only using the global-metadata.dat.
  10. Update we tryed even depper got MT Manage and ilc2pp. But this file is protected it says i know there is ways to unlock it but u can actually see stuff in the files and i got a bunch of files like i didnt get just a dump.cs i think this game is more complicated we tried to look for offsets we got a working script but game GG keeps crashing on us so mamy times it dosent stop. Until i get some replies or smth i will just continue to try my hardest to figure out smth or learn smth. Also proggress that we make is we found power value we changed it and go all the quests for hitting that certain amount of power the power goes away but the quests are the same its not that much but it works same with cities level maximum was 150 lvl city hut we got the achivements So i guess thats some proggres.
  11. kboy

Day R Survival

I also can't find correct pointers it has never worked for me
  12. Hi @kashM, go to appropiate section of the forum, for example: HELP Section. Then simply click on "Ask a question" button:
  13. write this in QWORD 00 00 A0 E3 1E FF 2F E1h
  14. View File Mad Skills Motocross 3 unlock all bikes / DIY money/gold 2 billion Instructions in script Log in to the game before hacks. This game will need uninstalled & downloaded Game designed to malfunction After hacks, especially if too many values are changed in video hack Best to do cash gold hack DYI With instructions in script Preferably, first time hacking game That way, ur 2nd time downloading game will be fine ,I've downloaded lots & and the game is acting up ,as if it knows I'm tryn to hack lol crazy games Submitter Jamieq Submitted 04/15/2024 Category LUA scripts  
  15. ohhh that's not good. thanks. I will fix it and update
  16. Version 2.10.1

57 downloads

Instructions in script Log in to the game before hacks. This game will need uninstalled & downloaded Game designed to malfunction After hacks, especially if too many values are changed in video hack Best to do cash gold hack DYI With instructions in script Preferably, first time hacking game That way, ur 2nd time downloading game will be fine ,I've downloaded lots & and the game is acting up ,as if it knows I'm tryn to hack lol crazy games
  17. Yesterday
  18. Hello for some reason i can't use any script on gg so i have to search the address manually and it led me to this What do i have to do to make it return false?
  19. Some tips and ideas if someone would help me Skill points to have maybe infinite or alot Sapphires Troops but it changes every second so hard Shop chests and Boost guys Gold stats of the skills maybe even levels City levels Valor Points XP of level somehow Thats pretty much it what u can try to do
  20. This game is getting very popular and i like the style of it but it just seems to hard to deal with it or maybe im just a little noob with GG i manage to do this but useless
  21. Unable to load features... Getting "the values are not found yet, trying again in 10 seconds" before the hacks menu appears
  22. About Currency/Caps hack: I personally experienced problems with that function hack, to be accurate: with pointers. Once I've hacked caps, found pointers, changed them, made some purchases in the store, then game crashed. Reboot, search IDs, search pointers, change them, fail. Ever after. Until the update. After the update GG finds pointers as intended. I can hack caps again. So looks like sometimes save file or whatever it might be, gets broken and you can't find correct pointers.
  23. please double check the script is working correctly, by comparing the offsets from the script with a game you are able to dump. (as shown in my second and thirds picture )
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.