All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Enyby

Error {9}

Not in count. You must find old version which work here or this is your firmware issue.
  3. i tried downgrading still gave me the same error I use gameguardian 84 on another phone but it works
  4. Enyby

Error {9}

From old GG where all works. And from new GG where nothing works. Try read links which I send you.
  5. Please help I am trying to help a friend iv gone through and done all installs the hacks work well but it's not finding the right account and my friend dosnt want to start with the low level account that loads please help
  6. Name of Game: ikemen vampire Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.cybird.appli.android.vas.en&hl=en_US Version: 1.0.0 (Every version is fine) What cheat?: tickets or diamonds Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: tried searching for diamond value without luck. tried lucky patcher to fake buy diamonds without luck Comments: Are the diamonds server side?
  7. Guys i dont think hack the golden skull is ez like that xD
  8. Search on youtube or gameguardian forum or join my telegram channel..
  9. Can you give me the memory address for the coin and gem? or show me how can you find those value because when I tried to hack it manually the value I search keep disappearing. I search coin/gem value with D:word
  10. What do you mean by both logcat in parrele space dir only have 1
  11. The golden skull cant change because it not change any to do the hack , the number need to change to hack but golden skull not , i try to find out but it isn't it walk to far of my knowledge eheh xd , just simple use speed hack and you can go faster ^^
  12. Nid some hack in freestyle Gg
  13. Enyby

Error {9}

Need both logcat. read here: Gathering information about GG errors (#5ojwyhci)
  14. This would be a great help if someone could find a way to change the number of gems!
  15. provsnoobgaming

Error {9}

Recently i decided to download gameguardian agajn The app was working 2-3 version ago Now i keep getting this error heres a logcat GG_logcat_v84.0_15283_5.0_21.log
  16. PUBGM CN(Game For peace) version now can detect GG search the VIDEO memory(i already hid gameguardian by 2 3 4),though i dont change the value ,i will get ban.how can i pass it? thanks a ton.
  17. View File Pubg Mobile S8 Safe Script Antireport Pubg Mobile Safe Script 100% Antiban + Antireport MORE NO ROOT TOLLS CLICK HERE join Telegram CLICK HERE Safe FEATURES • WALLHACK • ANTICRASH • ANTIREPORT • COLOR HACK • MAGIC BULLET • AUTO HEADSHOT AND MORE... FULL BRUTAL SCRIPT Submitter Itschavan Submitted 07/18/2019 Category PUBG  
  18. View File Pubg update version 0.13.5 vvip lua Update pubg season 8 Best lua script Antiban antireport play with host Wallhack colour antena grass tree Vip aim Auto aim Head shot Magic bullet Speed Walk through Sitscope stanscope pronescope Skin menu Weapon menu Etc.... Submitter Kyawhtooaung1 Submitted 07/18/2019 Category PUBG  
  19. Sorry, but I don't know how to fix this bug, because I don't have it
  20. Version 9.0.0

375 downloads

Update pubg season 8 Best lua script Antiban antireport play with host Wallhack colour antena grass tree Vip aim Auto aim Head shot Magic bullet Speed Walk through Sitscope stanscope pronescope Skin menu Weapon menu Etc....
  21. Here the proof. And yes, I choose the right process, I know how to use GG too.
  1. Load more activity