All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I reason is i have to write some code which is longer then 4kb , using your concept i can write the code. But what happened is i had to write a jump code at the end of 4kb to another allocated space, so i was wondering if there was any way to allocate an continues block of memory more then 4kb. But turns but there isn't such option. I think i will move forward with jump code. Thank you
  3. I don't believe that's directly possible, but you can allocate as many pages as you need and chain them together. To do this calculate how many pages you need by dividing by 4KB, and in a loop allocate a block and add the return address of the allocated block to a list. You can then combine all of your memory into a table of values by looping over the list and adding the 1000 values (taking the start address and adding 4 each time, 1000 times) to the table for each address. If you don't understand, I can code that for you - it's pretty simple to do. Though I wonder what you're writing to memory that takes so much space? An image or save code, or something?
  4. Do you just mean multiplication? Or do you want to add the value N separate times, with a pause in between? For the latter, you could write a simple script, like this: N = 10 -- how many times add = 100 -- value to add on every time timebetween = 1000 -- how long to wait between times (milliseconds) values = gg.getResults(gg.getResultsCount()) for _ in N do for i in values do values[i].value = values[i].value + add end gg.sleep(timebetween) end
  5. Yesterday
  6. Yeah, restoring save works fine. Unfortunately, I didn't notice that I've got banned on time, so starting from the scrap. It goes quite easy when you know what to do actually, won't take long before I get to the point where I had to abandon previous acc. As to armor, just check current list of items. There's that EMBA Power Armor which is new I assume. Didn't see it b4 the update anyway. And yeah, it's the best as for now.
  7. kboy

Day R Survival

There's a super armor? and speed hack? I got banned a few times when I just started too but I loaded cloud save and it took me to before I got banned
  8. Personally i think it's more easy readable to do offsets in hex then in decimal. if v.x64 then t=32 o=8 o2=16 o3=24 else t=4 o=4 o2=8 o3=12 end Since your working with memory addresses which are all visually shown in hexadecimal, and when doing offset calculation with GG it displays in hexadecimal as well. Better get used to it. Why are you calling 2 times same table? code=gg.getValues(code) meta=gg.getValues(meta) if #(code)==0 or #(meta)==0 then print("×× ERROR FINDING CORRECT POINTERS ××") gg.setVisible(true) os.exit() return end code=gg.getValues(code) meta=gg.getValues(meta) It won't change anything, if the length of the table is 0. If it would be 0 the script exits. And if not 0, table will remain same as before your if statement.
  9. It is sad indeed. But you don't need caps that much with all other stuff you can hack. __ Btw, been banned recently. Not sure why: either using that new emba super armor, or high speed moving, or using speedhack. Most likely the last. But it's been boring farming Tech Cities to progress in EMBA quests. Starting new acc, gonna play without that new armor until I naturally find it, and without speedhack.
  10. nok1a

Can’t dump libil2cpp

Usually right when the logo appears i tab to main menu so that process runs in background. It kind of freezes and give me more time to dump the files.
  11. No basically we are trying me and my 3 friends but as we dont really know much about GG we cant really go deep into stuff but we will try our hardest
  12. I think I'm all set. Unless you think this info can help allow to mod the game. Would have friend mod the ios version.
  13. View File Sniper Zombies-offline- 2 billion cash/ many free guns Instructions in script Load - read - use Space on script for add ons Great template for your own script Submitter Jamieq Submitted 04/17/2024 Category LUA scripts  
  14. Version 1.60.8

13 downloads

Instructions in script Load - read - use Space on script for add ons Great template for your own script
  15. those can be search and edit with valueX4 but i think method by searching the joystick size value in the Option is much easier. Joystick value : S = 1, M = 2, L = 3 - search and refine until 1 result is left then goto the address. - from the joystick value apply offset to get to the Coins value. Coins offset = -F4 (64bit/armv8) the Gems value is the 4th address below Coins value.(offset = 10 for 64bit/armv8) edit the Dword value with X4. example : 500000X4
  16. About hybridclr, I think it can be dumped completely, the field offsets are correct, but the method addresses are wrong, you can try to change the fields, and for hybridclr, you can dm me if you are interested.
  17. Thanks @NoFear , Just watch the address that the pointer is pointing to. And I have successfully modified it.
  18. Hello, I try to dump libil2cpp.so and global-metadata.dat from a game called Critical Ops but I can’t. I tried decompiling the apk (from apkpure) taking the needed file in there but they are invalid for il2cpp dumper. I also tried Zygisk il2cpp dumper to dump it from memory but the Game crash. Also tried libil2cppdumper.so that I put in the game’s apk and executed in MainActivity’s smali file but same thing it always crashs the game. I even froze the game to prevent it from crashing but it crash anyways Finally I tried with gameguardians scripts to dump il2cpp but they are invalid like the first method I used. I think the 2 files are encrypted and then they are decrypted at the very start of the game but the put a protection to detect memory reading at location of these 2 files or something like that and then they are freed of the memory so I can’t dump them with gg scripts. Thank for reading me and I hope someone can help me!
  19. Search for joystick size value, go to memory and scroll up a bit till you see something like this Save the 4 values. Start a new search for the sum value of your coins and gem (if you have 100 coins and 50 gems enter 150) then save. Backup your save first bcs it can get corrupted if the value for coins and gems doesn't match coins+gem.
  20. We have and Offset finder script but it dosent really work bcs we found the values on dump.cs but cant really use them right now day 2 waiting for help and trying myself.
  21. Hi @harpov, you're trying to pass a string as parameter. It is kind of difficult in Game Guardian, since it can only replace existing memory. String is handled as pointer, when function asking for string types, it is asking the pointer of the string not the string itself. It is because string can consist more than one character, which there will be several hex/bytes representing each character. You might want to read this: ARM Patching I've seen that you're only trying to make it return null. First, you need to check wether the function is void or returning something. If you're intending to disable the function just do: BX LR 1E FF 2F E1 If it's void, disabling the function can crash the game. Alternatively you can pass one character to the parameter. You can try to convert character to hex: UTF8 to Hex. For example, character 'a' is '0x61' in hex. So you can do something like this: MOV R1, 0x61 61 10 A0 E3 Note that you need to adjust the 'R1' or the register according to the parameter. First parameter is usually passed into R1 register, but since it is a string, you might looking for LDR/LDRB instruction inside the function and change it with the instruction above.
  22. i tried with temporary and it still crashes..in termux after enter command it asked for root permission and i granted..after it goes in next line with $ so it doesnt show any command success info or something?
  23. Not sure, but can you send deobfuscated version of the speed hack script?
  24. It not easy like that, xp is depend on milliseconds in 5 secs it possible to get 100-200 xp I can't really find it in 1 sec but xp is really depend on time in game too so I think I need to find a value of time in game to hack this game and change xp after end of stage But I really can't find it with fuzzy research, I find it 69m and I try to find until there only 29 value but I still not find xp value or time in game value TT
  25. I have this file that someone told me it is exp hack file but I don't know how to use and don't know what is this when I click to read file, Can some one help me UnlockConditionxp.djb
  26. [ @Olot ] --- To be honest, I don't really know since I haven't doing it myself. But probably it can cause bootloop or your device might brick. --- As it's name, it is temporary, the phantom will be turned on sometimes later (Overrided) ---
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.