All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Nope it didn't work when i played a match and complete it and restart the app its still not permanent
  3. https://gameguardian.net/forum/guidelines/
  4. I think you will not be able to hack this one, it is "connect to Play" game wich means it is server sided game not local one so, you cant change anything inside. I know you post this in 2019 but i did not saw it till now
    Wow hacker Superjump nice
  5. @RaNd I have enabled all memory ranges and all speed hacks 1 to 21 and speed hack function for all apps , java , system ,and others at last change skip memories to empty Check that you have installed gg for nox or the normal try LD player if it continues
  6. Erikozora

Game error

I only edit one hero according to the hero I use. The value of editing is not much because I only edit the damage value of the hero, but the result is about 30 seconds the game runs, immediately an error and stops the game itself
  7. I think you will just make fun of me so anyways thanks @Enyby
  8. Razanon

Orna GPS RPG

Hi friends, can anyone try to cheat that game? I tried gold stones, attack multiple stats but no luck. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=playorna.com.orna
  9. El_dorado

Game error

How did u hack the hero's damage? It might be due to a lot of search results and you edited all. U should try refining the values before edit
  10. Try using a small value for the edit. The game maybe sensitive. You should try hacking stuffs from the store/shop too if the coins cannot be hacked directly
  11. El_dorado

Hack

wow. That's a great idea. What a reply!
  12. Hi, i need some help with hacking gladiator heroes. I know how to hack, but I cant even log in to the game. I am using parallel space, have copied gg (yes its done correctly) and the game. But when i try to start the game it wants to log in to google play and it gets stuck on screen saying "need to update google play" or something like that even if i have the newest version. I cant turn wifi off the first time im launching game so i need some help please, I dont know how to repair it. Thanks if someone respond.
  13. owovirtual_fix_gg_signed.apk owovirtual_gg_signed.apk
  14. @Eneby can you help optimize this virtual? This virtual works perfectly for me but i can't use gameguardian with it, please help owovirtual.apk
  15. Enyby

Hack

Possible. You need move GG apk to USB flash drive. Come close to this guy. With fast move insert USB drive in guy ass. After that GG automatically installed in brain this guy and you can hack his account. GG ruled by touch interface on guy face.
  16. TheRealYiDa

Hack

i have recently been spammed/black mailed from a google account, i was wondering if game guardian could hack his google password that way i could get into his account and stop him. Is that possible?
  17. I want to do one but i dont know how :(
  18. help to hack mortal kombat x
  19. Same here after I load antena head the game crashes. Do you use any special settings in the GG ? Before the update I never had issues. I'm running NOX with Android 7
  20. @Semfreefire use speed hack only for team deathmatch and clash squad and the maximum speed must be 9 [added 2 minutes later] @Semfreefire the script is working for me and my friends change your device and try it because after update the game takes a heavy load on phone thats why game and script crashes
  21. The script is not working after update the game crashes Please help
  22. You are blind? Idea listed above your post.
  1. Load more activity