All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Does the green highlighted area have to be on the 1? In a game I am trying this method with, it is on the 7 under app
  3. Mafia city is a game of yotta game. The playstore link is in below: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yottagames.mafiawar I do not know how to make cheat. If could do it, I would be very happy. Request cheats for this game: 1. Resources increasing including golds. 2. Reduce the time for building & training. 3. Trace location/coordinates of enemy territory(if possible) I know no. 1 & 2 are possible as I've seen in many games people use cheats to increase their resources. But I'm not sure about 3rd one. If It's possible, please add this feature too. I'll be very grateful to you.
  4. NoFear

Archero Script

Might want to fix your script 2.0.0 description then...
  5. Today
  6. View File MMOPROGAMER script for none rooted safe Finally none rooted can use hack safe without chance of bann . all links and guidance on the video . choose ur owen best script and play safety. links on video. Like and subscribe for more. Submitter xBLOODYACEx Submitted 07/22/2019 Category PUBG  
  7. Version 0.1

13 downloads

Finally none rooted can use hack safe without chance of bann . all links and guidance on the video . choose ur owen best script and play safety. links on video. Like and subscribe for more.
  8. ItsSC

Archero Script

I never make revive with 1 gold feature, that's always revive with 1 gem.
  9. Hi So I've been using gg for awhile and I been succeeding most of the time but I think I can do better. I want to ask you all to give me some suggestions of games or way to find vaules so I can practice and improve. If you can just please help me out here it would be much appreciated Other that have a good day Mrkemo
  10. Sudo app no work for Android 9 ?!?!?!
  11. Game Name: The Battle Cats Game Version: 8.7.0 Download APK: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ponos/the-battle-cats/ Cheats: Some way to freely edit cat food and XP. That’s it.
  12. Flashlyn

Archero Script

Hello! I'm at 1.1.4 version now and only can use the "Add infinite revive with 1 gold" but cost 1 gem instead of 1 gold/coin. I tried to back ver. 1.0.9 but the game don't sinc my previous state. Can anyone tell how manually find values of aspd and attack and change to get a high damage while the script don't reach the ver. 1.1.4? Thanks
  13. Thanks,have you try item duplication,cuz I can stack item but premium item cannot be stuck.
  14. View File Zombie Gunship Survival Tested on version 1.4.8 Version 1.0.0 Features Gunship Weapons No Cooldown High Troop HP (Select equipped weapon) Supplies And Metal Loot Suggested use with modded no cooldown apk. Submitter LatentLogic Submitted 07/21/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  15. Version 1.0.0

59 downloads

Tested on version 1.4.8 Version 1.0.0 Features Gunship Weapons No Cooldown High Troop HP (Select equipped weapon) Supplies And Metal Loot Suggested use with modded no cooldown apk.
  16. Name: PackOpener for FUT 19 Version: 1.85 Playstore URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smoqgames.packopener19&gl=DE Cheatrequest: Unlimited coins or coins will increase when you spent or you get coins for open packs (like in the Pacybits19 Cheat).
  17. hey man, you need up link of game, and I also need hack it, but it detect game guardian when enter game
  18. Forgive me if this is the wrong section. But does any scrip exist for this version of the game? If not could someone assist in making it.
  19. please change the colors because i dont like it just change it to white please thx
  20. Ngoctuan

Parallel space

Please install the old version.
    Pls do a currency hack for Durango.
  21. Can you make a new video? I really need to know how works the 64 bit version
  22. RONO_PLAYS

Parallel space

Goto parallel space settings and disable speed mode then open Google play services if u don't have this open Google play store you'll be taken to an email login window add your Google account.After adding your account open Google play store search Google play services and update manually. If this doesn't help you can find a guide with different virtual spaces here
  23. Love11

Parallel space

Why no reply???? Parallel space not support google play id.GU.. We already reported 5day ago..still its not fixed.. .... po lzzz help us..
  1. Load more activity