All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. If you are referring to editing lib file and offsets. 74.0: Example of use the ARM opcodes view in the memory editor - GameGuardian (#2jatfc0g) This is what you want to see to start. Edit: As for dll edits, not sure the connection the memory and dll files (yet).
  3. Hello, I am trying to get memory address but I can't find it with standard Game Guardian searches. I disassembled android game and opened it in dnSpy, found couple functions and variables that held the item id, but I am still not able to find the memory address ( so I could edit it with Game Guardian ). I have Token, RVA and offset, I don't really know how to turn it into real memory address.. Could anyone help me?
  4. i have by luck find one item in the store changes when i try find the 1012 value and change but some values 1012 crashing the game i nolt know the correct value address if i find i post here, if i find what values crash or not i see more, finaly i find how get one item free and in same place get money free, address 95849F20 if correct search you can change the value in store item and buy it negative and get that money and item , i try by luck in region anonimus ,dword and make group search 1012;0;1012 you will get mlore or less 100 values, try go down not change the0 but try edit the v1012 value one by one not all , and freeze that value go out of stolre and enter if correct one item with price 1012 will be changed to that value, put him nagativa and 9999 ,you will get that value and that item, try and post here if you mke, one update the 0 value up that item value will be number of item object, i not know if iks only image or the item, other update not change the image because when you go to your items the game crash, the best is buy with negative value to get the money only
  5. I know code. I read assembler codes. So if wrong code passed it must moved 0 to register. I replace it with move 1. So check always pass and never fail.
  6. yes i understand you reverse to check to wrong to give the correct entry but what is the values ,you mean is check pass text or what?
  7. what are this values you put?what is the mean of that values?thanks
  8. So, moving the function above the search()?
  9. Function must be defined BEFORE it call. So you must define function search in code above any attempt to call it.
  10. I've got an error with my script but i dont know how to fix it (FoV Value + Address found by me, you can keep it idc) Here's the Code. --critical ops FOV seek bar Test script mbym = 1 if gg.isVisible(true) then gg.setVisible(false) end local status = 0 if status == 0 then search() status = 1 end if status == 1 then main() end local value = fov function search() gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_CODE_APP) gg.searchNumber("360", gg.TYPE_FLOAT, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) gg.refineAddress("944", -1, gg.TYPE_FLOAT, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1) local fov = gg.getResults(2) end function main() menu = gg.prompt({ "Enter FoV Value [100 ; 400]" }, nil, {fov}, {"number"}) end main() while true do if gg.isVisible(true) then gg.setVisible(false) mbym = 1 end gg.sleep(100) if mbym == 1 then main() end end Here's the Error Script ended: Script error: luaj.LuaError: @/storage/emulated/0/FoV Test.lua:11 ` search()` attempt to call nil level = 1, pc = 16 stack traceback: /storage/emulated/0/FoV Test.lua:11 in main chunk [Java]: in ? at luaj.LuaValue.checkmetatag(LuaValue.java:2895) at luaj.LuaValue.callmt(LuaValue.java:2050) at luaj.LuaValue.call(LuaValue.java:1477) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3233) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:431) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5403) at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5204) Please help @CmP @Enyby @TopGEOYT @BadCase
  11. Please, help who knows how to hack Mortal kombat new version? I want to play with million soul, and gold
  12. Say a window pops up blocking something in-game unless you're at a certain point, would it be possible to change a value to lie to it saying you're at that point, or freeze the value of it not popping up? I know that's something that could be done with a packet editor, but I'm not sure if it's possible through memory...
  13. And how did you get negative amount of coins? Just started playing Grim Soul and am looking for some cheats/hacks.
  14. I'm having the same issue (SM-T380). Were you able to find a solution?
  15. Hit p Plz make a script only for asphalt 9 plz
  16. Really, have mercy on us, who are just novice. Just do one thing, remove AI Car Please
  17. ALR

Guns of boom Script

I think Punkaz script is excellent, it has the basics to win battles and if you're smart you won't get banned.
  18. First :)) i will try
  19. It's over week and still didn't find hacks for Asphalt 9 v1.5.3a version.
  20. If u know me nofear then i would like to join your personal chat. And would like to use hacks. Gayloft ***** yourself Contact me on discord . https://discord.gg/AzbYRRS I'm eagerly waiting why would i pay to gayloft for soo unfair game. And to my Haters Can't believe it's almost over week and still no mod apk or any script to hack v1.5.3a version
  21. GUEST ACCOUNT BANNED FOR 3650(10YEAR) GOOD JOKE THERE IS NO SCRIPT FOR ANTI BANNNED
    I guess this is not your script, but so far most of the function are mostly from old patch and game is going glitchy by now after using this script
  22. Script doesn't work like it was in description. Some of it just making the game glitchy in some way especially the antenna and aim lock make the sensitivity gone crazy
    @Enyby this guy keep posting the same banneable script and linked to a content locked full of ads thingy. Are game guardian leaving it like this? And information stealer using host
  1. Load more activity