All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why spent $100 ? You can get it for free here. https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/1390-eternium-gems-hack/
  3. @Enyby If you want to make another tutorial must try Hill climb racing. As this chainer.lua script is working very well in it with depth=3 and offset=256 I am also sharing script for coins and diamonds for your ease. This game would be best to showcase ability of your script as of now. com.fingersoft.hillclimb.lua
  4. Look like bad firmware. Get root and try again.
  5. Today
  6. Dadabhaia

Tacticool

Why Don't yoi share bruv?
  7. My device has ROOT and then I tried to execute GameGuardian in VirtualXposed like https://gameguardian.net/forum/gallery/image/581-avoid-detection-root-from-virtual-space-virtualxposed-gameguardian/?fbclid=IwAR0jS7nuQ8JYXMjnTBKc7S9d_txpDXbx49V2BAgcQJ1guYm0U-BJ_VdlnEM and it changed like this. Then I removed the VirtualXposed and still the same, please help me. Thank you.
    Internet lost every time i tried this script
  8. ItsSC

Archero Script

Try use blustack
  9. what your gpu ? mediatek ? snapdragon ? exynos ? or other ?
  10. Hoot4759

Asutenan

Hi Please create a script that is really invisible to the free fire or disappears
  11. Pleazour

COIN MASTER HACK

Have you come up with anything as of today, I can change spins but they go back to what they originally were
  12. ishakk

AFK Arena discussion

What about hacking diamonds? Can it?
  13. Hello, I have used Game Guardian several times with success and also know how to use CE. Eternium is a game I use to be able to modify stats and acquire gems without the need of purchase. They have a new anti-cheat that made it much more difficult to modify much, and reverting back to an older client of the game hasn't been successful because I don't have access to the obb files and just the apk. If you attempt to use an older version they'll force you to update to the latest patch. The great thing about this game is that you can also play offline and currency gems do drop every now and again or you can get some by completing levels or quests! You then can sync your offline data to online once you have a connection. With that said, there must be a way to get gems. I'm not sure if this goes against the rules or not but I'll legitimately pay the first person to achieve this $100 I've spend counts amounts of money on this game and I'm willing to pay for a method I don't care to play online, I more so play offline but the boost would be nice.
  14. No. You get zero results. [added 1 minute later] By the way, here the address in the memory for some reason does not change. Perhaps the features of the emulator. Perhaps it was enough to use the saved list. Or the address will change after the emulator restarts - I don’t know.
  15. Hello, Anyone can hack all cars in nfs no limit.? Please share tutorial. Thanks
  16. Can't we increase depth instead of offsets! What would be results on increasing depth instead of offsets?
  17. Great job! But i want you should keep working on this amazing script and keep improving it. well wishes Good luck!! Thnx buddy
  18. Chainer: https://gameguardian.net/f-1409
  19. Look like bad firmware. If you work without root - get root and try again.
  20. Is that I cannot change the value in the memory (bad) and cannot scan in region memory video
  21. View File Pubg VIP Decrypted Script! ℅Gain Knowledge℅ Gain knowledge about hacks from script. Enjoy learning Never Stop learning No Recoil lobby Underground scope VVIP antenna and much more!! Submitter Un_Known Submitted 06/19/2019 Category PUBG  
  22. Understand nothing. Try explain more clearly.
  23. Version 1.0.0

341 downloads

Gain knowledge about hacks from script. Enjoy learning Never Stop learning No Recoil lobby Underground scope VVIP antenna and much more!!
  1. Load more activity