All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ZTzTopiaa

I need encrypt

Anyone have encrypt? But not encrypt it?
  3. Today
  4. Thanks, this helped a lot.
  5. Kalvin2

Android 9

I see the app here keeps getting updates, why not use the new one that works from the app store and optimize it please. Us android 9 users need it.
  6. I need some codes of ark mobile, I can pay Game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studiowildcard.wardrumstudios.ark
  7. Hi enby why gg not worcking it said need root failed load deamon and the all emulator I'm using phone neffos tplink tp601a please help bro
  8. I know but the number of the chest didnt change
  9. Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.auxbrain.egginc Hi, in this game there is a currency that is called prophcy eggs which you get from timed contracts. If you miss them there is no way to start those contracts again so I would like to add the eggs that I missed. I tried some basic stuff like searching for the values and group searching but I am no pro with gameguardian. Maybe someone with more experience can assist :)
    Sir, can you update the latest script? Thank you!! @Enbys
  10. Do not use goto. Use functions instead.
  11. I’m still unsure about what to do. I’m pretty sure it’s a problem in that section of the script I screenshotted. Any help or fix would be appreciated!
  12. Damage 10% Work? Wut virtual you use?
  13. Enyby

Would it Work?

Yes, it is possible.
  14. The script not work anymore
  15. thank you, but I want hack gem and gold :v, you can help me ? thank you so help me so much
  16. Would this work? An version checker that check the version of the script(uploaded on gameguardian) If the code for it is in the description of the cheat? If yes, this would be so great d***
  17. The process im looking for wont show up, im also non root
  18. use 5.0/2 First argument must be float if you want float.
  19. So, im doing stuff rn and im pretty bored. I was trying to make an kd calculator and i "made" one The problem is its only displaying the pure value (5 / 2 = 2 not 2.5) how to make it work?
  20. Yesterday
  21. @punkaZ your script expires, this is the message we recieve. Any update?
  22. game berserk infinity hp region anonimus and freeze the value example 99, the hp not go down in some range
  23. View File PUBG v12.0 Script by AYAASH PUBG MOBILE ANDROID IS BEING CONCURRED BY GAME GUARDIAN. THIS IS THE LATEST 12.0v PUBG SCRIPT FOR ANDROID MOBILE AND ALSO PHOENIX OS WALL HACK AND COLOR SCRIPT IS ON PROGRESS SOON YOU CAN FIND THE NEWER VERSION OF THIS! MORE HACKS ARE ON PROGRESS SO STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES IMPORTANT : YOU MUST HAVE THE LATEST GAME GUARDIAN TO RUN THIS SCRIPT PRAY FOR SRI LANKA Submitter ayaash Submitted 04/21/2019 Category PUBG
  1. Load more activity