All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Egor4ik1337

Guns Of Boom Hack

Sheit hack,suport is worst,dont dl this sheet,dont lost ur time. -1 day he say tap tab but idk wheres tab i say wheres tab he say on the name wheres name?
  3. Today
  4. alliver15

How to cheat Dungeon Survival

Thank you for the help @NoFear When will the guide be available? Im excited for it _______________________________________________ added 1 minute later What am i doing wrong @NoFear if im connected to the internet it always force close the game, any tips for that? Nice amount of gold and holy water
  5. NoFear

I'm doing everything connected to internet, no problems here.
  6. DeltaTheWolf

Bloons TD6 Request

How about you just wait and let them figure out how to hack this game. The only one being rude here is you.
  7. alliver15

Well for consumable like food, torch, books( exp and skillbooks), trap tools and potions. First you must be offline and not connected to the internet. Any connection to the internet will force close the game upon the first search of values. Example i have 5 steaks, search 5 as a byte and be in the shop. Sell one and then search for 4 and then sell another search for 3 until it would only show one or two values. On the 2 values one is the real one try to sell again until you see the real value. Then change it to 99 nothing more than 99 because it will force close the game. And also if you change the false value it will bug the gameplay or it will force close. Once you have change the value go to a mission in order to save the changes. Hope this helps my friend
  8. onuronuronuronur55

PUBG Mobile 0.6.0 Hack DroidTamvan

hello please help me.which it memory range?
  9. xrenan

How u search consumables value ?
  10. Hello Guys i need some help with hacking a game it called Super Mechs i could hack my life in campain but i tryed everything to hack money and tokens but it wont work properly i tryed it even when i ocllect money search money and so on if i edit it it shows me My money but its ghost money thx for all replys
  11. 1Lu1Lu

HOW TO GET VALUE IF WANT?

So how to encrypt lua file ?, and Gameguadian can read type encryption ?
  12. Hello i use game guardian new version in xiaomi redmi pro 3 and then i run this script in pubg mobile and not working but my frieds use the same script is working , problem in miui or game guardian ? In game i use script sucessfully but Do not change the game
  13. XxhentaixX

Rules of survival (Shoot through walls)

normaly that's not possible anymore, it has been patched.
  14. CheatTester

Rules of survival (Shoot through walls)

No
  15. CheatTester

Any cheat Paid or not for MOBILE LEGENDS?

There is no working script for mobile legend for PVP (because server side) the script only work for VS BOT. _______________________________________________ added 0 minutes later There is no working script for mobile legend for PVP (because server side) the script only work for VS BOT.
  16. CheatTester

help.!

If you want to ask about problem solving, it will better if you provide the details, your device, os version, the game name and some screenshot
  17. CheatTester

Please guide me coding to protect my script, thanks

You can use luac compiler, just Google it, or use online compiler on this site https://luac.mtasa.com Note : if you compile the script too complicated, GameGuardian might not be able to read your script and the script become useless. It's better to let the script uncompiled, so other people can enhance and make your script better,, just like GameGuardian keep the app for free for everyone.
  18. CmP

Refine

This feature already exists. gg.searchNumber('123456', gg.TYPE_DWORD) -- start search from all values gg.searchNumber('654321', gg.TYPE_DWORD) -- refine search (only from values that were found on the previous search)
  19. maarthey

Pubg Mobile Script Undetected

WARNING! official: i've tested several times but security keeps on closing the game, 1 dummy banned that's all thank you!
  20. Maochi

Bloons TD6 Request

i searched, the value of my monkey money, then the value appear. they are many address. then i spend some of my money, then search the value. no result of the value appear. i'll try the gaining of my achievements. still nothing. hopeless to me. anyway thankyou.
  21. ANOOB

Refine

Hello, i wanna request you a feature for lua scripts for us to be able to refine values
  22. XxhentaixX

Guns Of Boom Hack

wait, can you join my discord channel, I fix the issue for you there. at ffirst cheat you activated it did not even search.. join: https://discord.gg/YFEZ3W _______________________________________________ added 0 minutes later change the langue of your GG to English.
  23. Egor4ik1337

Guns Of Boom Hack

No work proof
  24. Egor4ik1337

Guns Of Boom Hack

Chambs,underground no work
  25. I don't know. Select all green functions - typical reason for freeze or crash. Follow tune guide for find usable set of functions.
  26. How to set expiration date to the script?
  1. Load more activity