Download this file
About This File
-- Script to search and freeze up to 5 decreasing values (eg: hp, mp, etc.)
-- in games written also in Lua language.
-- This script use the fact that lua numbers are always stored as double
-- and followed by 3D, cf. src/lua.h in its source code.
-- Sometimes you won't find the exact value your are looking for (eg: there are different way to write the same double value or the value displayed is truncated).
-- Then you can also set a margin for each one of the 5 values.
How to use:
- look for the values you would like to freeze (eg. health points or mana points indicated in your game)
- pause the game (u may use autopause from the game guardian's main menu)
- store these values through the edit menu
- restart the script and select search and freeze.
- Once the search are finished go back to your game and play : script will auto detect and freeze the values you registered before.
What's New in Version 1.2.0 See changelog
1.2.0: use a margin values instead of booleans + fix bugs.