UPDATED PG3D 24.3.2+ + ACTUAL 32bit SUPPORT - Pixel Gun 3D ALL UPDATE Custom Lottery Rewards Hack (32bit and 64bit) 2.1.0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Contact Me:

User123456789#6424 / @horridmodz on discord

Ahhh, it's finally here! Over a year and a half after posting the original, and many, many requests, it's back! I promised to get this done today, and here it is, just barely in time. Since it's been so long, I am posting this update as a new thread.
I've been meaning to update this for a while; and I'm sorry for such a looong wait. But this should be the last time you have to wait - because, if my crazy 
WIP All Update Script Generator tool works as well as I hope, this will be made so resilient it's practically unpatchable!

So, here we are. The script is the same as last time, but with some minor improvements - and 32bit support! Unfortunately, I couldn't get 32bit custom values to work, but I got the predetermined values working. I was finally able to figure out that the issues I've been having are actually not my fault, but a limitation with the way lua itself handles integers - to get technical, the 32bit edit values exceed lua's integer limit, but the 64bit ones do not. I tried to workaround this, but just couldn't do it. However, a big rework of the script that I have planned, which changes the way editing is done, will fix this problem.

I finally updated this script because I have time over spring break. Shoutout to @dizzy252for sending a request to update the script that I coincidentally saw right before spring break started - if it hadn't been for him, I probably wouldn't have had the thought to do this! Alongside this script, I've in the process of developing a revolutionary tool that creates resilient all update scripts; all you have to do is input your offset or hex and it spits out the full script. If you're interested, here's a sneak peak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVwODQcSy4A

Want to update the script yourself? I have created a lotto sets template

Disclaimer: This script is bannable! Getting too much currency within a certain time frame will flag your account as suspicious and you will be banned in the next ban wave. I recommend only getting at most a few thousand gems per day, or your account will have a high risk of being banned. Even if you do play it safe, you can still be banned.

By the way, due to a rework of sets by the developers, sets no longer work. Only lottery rewards are modified.

Warning: Using the custom value option and setting the reward values to over 45,000 will instantly ban you! 

This is not an ordinary lottery script. Here's what unique about it:

-This script will work on all game updates (the lowest game version tested is 22.4.3, but downgrading is impossible anyway), even future updates

-The script supports various values, and lets you enter a custom value (currently custom values do not work for 32bit) if it does not have what you want. Currently, only whole numbers (no decimal values like 1.5) in the range of 0 to 65536 are supported.

-This script supports both 32bit and 64bit devices

-This script has a small antiban feature that warns you when you try to edit the reward values over 45,000

Enjoy!

What's New in Version 2.1.0   See changelog

Released

Updated 24.4.1 (Ugh, devs just had to manually patch it and ruin my fun SO quickly! Here we go).

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I tried to run the script with noxplayer, but for some reason the game crashes when I change the value.

On 4/8/2024 at 9:25 PM, kanaaaaaaa said:

I tried to run the script with noxplayer, but for some reason the game crashes when I change the value.

Uh-oh, that's weird! For me, it works fine. Maybe if you make a new emulator and move from 32bit to 64bit, or vice versa, it will work?

Ok so I got it to work on a 64x emulator, but it doesn't change the values. The script goes through, but nothing changes in game. 

23 hours ago, Isois said:

Ok so I got it to work on a 64x emulator, but it doesn't change the values. The script goes through, but nothing changes in game. 

It did change, but the game didn't refresh. It should update when you open a chest. Or just reload the game, and next time run the script before clicking the Lottery.

This script doesn't work or the game is detecting it even before it can be executed.

Screenshot_20240423-153906_Pixel Gun 3D.png