DC Heroes & Villains 2.4.10

(1 review)

2 Screenshots

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

9 hours ago, darkman76 said:

Update please, the script does not work any more, the game is updated today.

Updated

New Server version, the script doesn't work anymore. If you can, please update it.

7 hours ago, mrboobs said:

Update please, thank you

6 hours ago, darkman76 said:

New Server version, the script doesn't work anymore. If you can, please update it.

The method shown in the video no longer works. There will be another function instead.

The script is not working, it works when i tried it but after game restart the stats of the characters are back in normal, without max charakter and tier level

Edited by mrboobs

39 minutes ago, mrboobs said:

The script is not working, it works when i tried it but after game restart the stats of the characters are back in normal, without max charakter and tier level

The hacked value is not saved after restarting the game, you need to use the script again.
Once you activate all the functions, you can exit the script.

This is not a single-player game, some data may be downloaded from the server.
Or it may be influenced by other factors that I am not aware of.

I forgot to add, the script is working only when you start new game, i tried in my old game, it doesn't work, the stats are not changed.

3 hours ago, mrboobs said:

I forgot to add, the script is working only when you start new game, i tried in my old game, it doesn't work, the stats are not changed.

Old games? I don't understand what this is about. Please send an image of what you mean.

I mean another account, in the same game, that I have had before. When I try the script on that account where there are a lot of characters, some with lvl 60, the script does not add features to them nor does it add max equipment level. I have a couple of characters, with level 10, they are also not affected by the script. The script works only when I started a new game through another account

2 hours ago, mrboobs said:

I mean another account, in the same game, that I have had before. When I try the script on that account where there are a lot of characters, some with lvl 60, the script does not add features to them nor does it add max equipment level. I have a couple of characters, with level 10, they are also not affected by the script. The script works only when I started a new game through another account

Wow, this is weird, this is the first time I've come across this.
I can't help you here.

No problem friend, thanks for you effort and your time. If you can asd again auto-win option that will be great

Can you update please? Also can you tell me how to do it, what value should ı search ?

5 hours ago, Mahir56 said:

Can you update please? Also can you tell me how to do it, what value should ı search ?

The values in the game are not encrypted, the data type is "Dword", the search region is "Anonymous".
Find the value that is responsible for the character's level, add the address to the save list and make an offset of 8.
This way you will get two values that are responsible for the level of the character and for the level of equipment.

Thanks for the new script but it doesn't work. After activation of the script, the stats remain the same.

1 hour ago, darkman76 said:

Thanks for the new script but it doesn't work. After activation of the script, the stats remain the same.

It's really very amazing.
Read the description, which specifies the conditions for performing the function.
Do not forget that the hero must be equipped with equipment in order to significantly increase the characteristics.
The script was created for the "arm64_v8a" architecture. There were no significant changes in the script, I lowered the character level from 999 to 60 and the equipment level.