MADE BY LATOM

Telegram: https://t.me/LATOM_HACKER

Follow me for any updateĀ 

Enjoyed

Edited by LatoM
UPDATE SCRIPT 1.9.0.73

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Script works great, but can i know what it is doing the first seconds before it ask for internet connection?

Also i see many obfuscate script same way as yours which is pain for me because i prefer reading it open source for educational purposes. What obfuscation you use and where to get it as i like to try it.

Is it also possible to send open source of your script. For educational purposes regarding the game. Would very much appreciate.

Edited by Platonic

If it helps, i don't find logic or interest in sharing others their work. I only want or ask something for purpose of knowledge.

On 11/14/2022 at 2:09 PM, Platonic said:

Script works great, but can i know what it is doing the first seconds before it ask for internet connection?

Also i see many obfuscate script same way as yours which is pain for me because i prefer reading it open source for educational purposes. What obfuscation you use and where to get it as i like to try it.

Is it also possible to send open source of your script. For educational purposes regarding the game. Would very much appreciate.

Nvm, Luar is byte code, its not obfuscation. But GG has a disassembler so i don't get the point of the byte code.Ā 

Edited by Platonic