PG3D Trap Value Remover 2.0

(1 review)

10 Screenshots

About This File

Fear trap values no more! Edit anything without ban or crash!

Contact me:

User123456789#6424 on discord

What are trap values?

One of the many ways the developers protect their game from gameguardian hacks is having the game automatically generate 'trap values'. Trap values are values that mimic real values that store game data, but actually instantly ban you when you edit them.

This script removes trap values, so you can edit things safely.

What does the script do, and how does it work?

This script has two features: Useless value removal and trap value removal.                                                                                                                                                                   

To remove useless values, it removes every dword value that is not in the range of encrypted values. This feature may not always be 100% accurate, but it should work most of the time.

To remove trap values, it uses very simple logic which relies on bad game design (which is why almost all pg3d scripts exist xD). I found out through testing that trap values are placed multiple times in memory. However, real values should only appear once, or rarely a couple times. The script simply searches each values and removes any value that a bunch of results come up for. There may be exceptions, so this method isn't 100% accurate.

How to use the script:

Just run the script when you have values in your search results, and the script will put all of the values that are not trap values or useless values into the saved list. You can then use "selected as search result" to put the results back in.

Practical uses of the script:

-Finding weapon ids for pixel gun 3d weapon unlocker without getting banned by trap values

-Using fuzzy search to find encrypted values, then using the script to remove useless and trap values

-Using a value encryption disabler or value decryptor hack (if you have one) and only editing real values

Credits:

The script is coded and the method is invented 100% by me

The UI is heavily inspired by DarkOctet#5778

Q&A/Troubleshooting
Q: What is a trap value?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            A: See the 'what are trap values' tab in the script.                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Q: Why are the time left and percent processed counters so inaccurate?                                                                                                                                                                            A: The script uses multiple optimizations to run faster. It has to do more work on some values than others. The script may progressively get faster, get stuck for a long time on some areas, or go really fast on some areas because of this. The time left counter expects all values to need to be tested, but sometimes the script already knows a value is not a trap value. The 'Remove Useless Values' option will make the script run so much faster that it may halve the time left counter each second, in some cases!

Q: Why does the script say it is processing less results than I originally had?                                                                                                                                                                    A: When you have the 'Remove Useless Values' option enabled, the script automatically removes values that it knows aren't trap values or useful values before it checks each one by one. For some values, the script does not know until it checks one by one.

Q: Why does the script take so long?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      A: The script has many optimizations to speed it up, and a progress monitor to try to make it easier to sit through. Still, though, it may take a while - because it has to do tests on each value, one by one. The script is designed for you only having at most a few thousand values.                                                                                                                           Q: Is this script 100% safe?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     A: No. The script uses all the methods I know of to remove trap values, but that doesn't mean there won't be mistakes. I don't know how effective this script is for removing trap values, but I know it works.to some degree. If you have under 100 results after running the script, it should be safe to edit, but I can't guarantee it.                                        Q: How does this script work?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              A: See the 'How Script Works' section in the script.                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Q: What is considered a useless value?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  A: Any value that is not in the range of encrypted values is a useless value, because generally all useful values are encrypted. If a value isn't encrypted, don't use this script!    Q: How long did this script take?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              A: A week, about 12 hours of combined work, and 3 very late nights. I put in a lot of effort to make these free script, thanks for asking!

Still have questions, comments, or concerns? Contact User123456789#6424 on discord!

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

Fixed a typo in UI

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

LilCoyil

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Of course, I believe that it works, but I didn’t manage to eat what to do Nuno ... but can I have a video instruction?

Response from the author:

I posted youtube video in this post. You have to find values, then use this script. Since values are encrypted, you need some encryption disabler or fuzzy search etc.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.