Genshin Impact 1.1.1

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Script posted for educational purposes. Each option in the script has a tutorial on how the values are found. You can find the link to the videos when opening the script.
script could get updates.

Features:

• Jump distance
  • Skill cool down
  • Attack teleport
  • kill all

prove:

Edited by XxhentaixX

What's New in Version 1.1.1   See changelog

Released

changes made in script regarding all kill. If any issues let me know.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hello.

I am Hirumi Mora from Youtube. I have used your script before (genshin impact script 1.0) and it's working. Then I want to run your latest script like in your youtube video (kill all), and it doesn't work, hope you can help me in this forum. I am using android 10 with Snapdragon 845 chipset.

On 1/24/2022 at 4:11 AM, HirumiM said:

Hello.

I am Hirumi Mora from Youtube. I have used your script before (genshin impact script 1.0) and it's working. Then I want to run your latest script like in your youtube video (kill all), and it doesn't work, hope you can help me in this forum. I am using android 10 with Snapdragon 845 chipset.

can you make a video of what happens.

On 1/24/2022 at 4:11 AM, HirumiM said:

Hello.

Can you try this script?

com.miHoYo.GenshinImpact.lua

it just has been updated. Some changes in value searching. the falling through floor did not seem efficient. Now you should not be able to fall through floor.

Hi, 

Can i ask you a favor?.. I thought that if you can add damage multiply into your script. Thats all. Arigatou gozaimasu if you dont bother to do it🥰

On 3/9/2022 at 7:34 PM, Dinzzzzzz said:

Hi, 

Can i ask you a favor?.. I thought that if you can add damage multiply into your script. Thats all. Arigatou gozaimasu if you dont bother to do it🥰

Looking at the situation i don't think i will be planning for come back as there is no purpose to it. The reason for cheating Genshin was for tutorial purposes. The point is you go find your own values for that game. You can use videos from this forum as example. And also enough tutorials on the YT regarding how to cheat Genshin impact, enough sources.

Edited by Platonic

It's actually for the best. Learn few things with GG. I seen a lot of Genshin impact cheats but you have to pay for most of them. I don't really think they are worth paying for. Or you do be paying for get a ban(not all).

Edited by Platonic