Small and Fast Roblox Script 2.0

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

My first GG script which is focused on making versatile functions like flying and no clip easy access. This script is especially useful if time is of the essence in the Roblox game you use it in. Uses local gg instead of global to improve clock speeds

Most coding was done via record script action, and the coding that wasn't was mainly just formatting the code into a menu. 

Code wasnt encrypted, but if edit please credit me<3

What's New in Version 2.0   See changelog

Released

Searches are now done upon execution and menu now loads saved results to edit them making this script even faster!(Actions are done almost instantly and it can't get any faster than this so this script likely won't see an update until it's patched)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Err0r-- said:

This is honestly a nice script good job man.

Thank you!! Some credit goes to NexusLove as I did not know exactly how to use concatenations or the ToF functions. Using NexusLove's OnOffMultiToggle Menu I learned how to use concatenations in the choice menu's code with those concatenation's string values changing with the true or false function to return wether a hack is on or off. This was a genius way of doing a toggle function, and All I really did for this update was tweaking the mechanisms used in NexusLoves script so that the menu is executing the inputs of my roblox script. I essentially used his ToF function and the switch concatenation's.

Edited by AKidWithMidgetFriend