Slither.io Zoom menu FOR ONLINE MODE 1.0.2

(0 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

There are lots of slither.io mods present everywhere so what's so special about this one? Well this mod is the only mod on android that can help you change the zoom. Well other mods have zoom hacks available but none provide the feature to change it mid game (for online mode too!).

This mod works when you click on the gg icon so that you can quickly change the zoom without worrying about dying. 

IMPORTANT:

Don't mess with the search values before turning this script on.

What's New in Version 1.0.2   See changelog

Released

Added more options like zoom out × 30 and zoom out ×20 for more efficiency. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I understand your a new by and been following your post so I do appreciate you cheating that game, and I look in your script and I see you have a total different code then mine so I totally respect you and see and appreciate your work, I met a lot of copy pastes so i'm happy to see this, see this script: https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/904-slitherio-hack/

how comes you searched in A :double?

27 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

I understand your a new by and been following your post so I do appreciate you cheating that game, and I look in your script and I see you have a total different code then mine so I totally respect you and see and appreciate your work, I met a lot of copy pastes so i'm happy to see this, see this script: https://gameguardian.net/forum/files/file/904-slitherio-hack/

how comes you searched in A :double?

Oh my God it's you! Hey man, thanks alot. You know before making this script I used to use your script for zoom hack and it's a really good script. But I wanted the menu to change zoom and I couldn't find such script anywhere so I decided to take a night and use it to understand all about lua scripting and I somehow came up with this. 

And hey man I have been confused about this , can you help? Do you know anyway I can increase the zoom more? I mean I used the fuzzy search to get the value 36 which is the value of zoom cause you know how the zoom increases a bit when you get bigger so I used that to get the value of zoom and I finally got it. But you see now the problem is I need more zoom. If I edit the value 36 and if I decrease the value the game zooms out. But when I reach 0 the maximum zoom I get is not enough. I mean in pc you get more zoom out so I was just confused as to how I can get more zoom. Do you know any way it's possible? 

Problems;

Runnaway zoom out. Must start new game with non negative values, ie i like 0 or 36. Restart game check box set 36val to 0. Default puts 36 to original and 64 flag to dword and 1.2 billion value back from 9. 

Ip search, in this version you have to hard set your own servers in the code. Ips must be same character length as search last played ip result. Last used ip search val must be in index 1 in ip table. I am working on a fix. 

Are you getting slither app crashes running gg on top.... when the google video add crosses the game crashes. Sometimes. Depends on add.

I use norootfirewall to stop everything except slither coming out of my parralel space sand box. Ie no add requests. I also block gg but shhhhh. Make sure you white list your fav slither servers.

Thoughts. 

Need to find the, your length score val, and use an equasion to link 36val and snake length via score to stop the runnaway scroll or the scroll in while eating when small. The 9 value accentuates the view dependent on size but not linearly.

Edited by Enjoy____

Would love some help to work out how slither app deals with port numbers or memory search to find port #, sometimes two different arenas on same ip but different port #

Vast improvement.

Fixed up some bodgey code.

Changed second slider to track actual view value.

Hints. 

Gg. Settings menu. Hide on screen keyboard to make slider pop up layout properly, or change the layout in code to match your screen ratio.

When your small, go easy on the increment you change or you get runnaway zoom.

Wait two seconds after finishing a game, resetting zoom, before you start a new game.

If you get blank hexagons, set view to 10 crash and start again.

Set your own IP's in code. The ip's you choose must be same character length..

Cheers

CoyFanaticGen2Altered.lua

1781336907_Screenshot_20201213-182751_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.c5e3c62f15b8911f04d93180ddc1e092.jpg

Fixed code error.

Restart game check box; I reset value in var table but forget to send it to gg.setValues.

Runnaway zoom now only if you forget to tick 'restart game'.

(Just crash the invisible snake and set view to 10 to fix)

Added extra ip addresses. (Still can only use same char length)

Cheers

Enjoy

Edited by Enjoy____

This is good now.

Same as before;

• Ip's - read above. If it fails to change restart gg & slither
  • Slider pop-up menu Layout, alter if needed. (Best Horizontal 16:9)
  • Small snake, make small changes, +–10 or 20. (Middle slyder.)
  • Larger snake, use bottom "direct set' slyder.