Archero hacks 1.0.3

(4 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

A little Archero script, containing the following hacks :

•  Energy hack (unlimited play)
  •  Gold in lucky wheel
  •  One hit kill
  •  Resource drops edition in game (number, or transform then into items)

I do not take any responsibility if you get banned using this (well, if this happens, that would mean I will also probably get banned).

I do not intend to provide support if it doesn't work for you.

This is loosely based on 5G_Controller Archero's script v1.0.3. I merely tweaked things to my liking and added the item hack feature (which he added afterwards in his 1.0.4 version).

In order to use resources edition in game, you have to do it after you've collected the resources. You should use the script before entering the next room.

The number you have to enter for this to work is the total number of the resources you currently have in your "inventory", that is to say the number you have collected since the first room.

Sometimes the transformation doesn't work perfectly, if you loot 2 ring scrolls and transform them into an item (let's say a Serpent ring), then if in the next room you loot more ring scrolls, your hacked serpent ring might revert back into ring scrolls.

In order to prevent that, as soon as you loot the resources you wanted to transform, use the script, go to the next room and die.

What's New in Version 1.0.3   See changelog

Released

Added hero unlock hack

Added duo mode one hit kill hack

Added infinite revive hack (in energy hack)

Added builtin "how to"

Removed sliders as they are inconvenient

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

okatokat

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Its working ok for me but haven't tried all the features yet. Is it also possible to add store hack? I mean obsidian chest hack? Tysm. 

Response from the author:

This hack no longer work as far as I'm aware. You'll get detected by the anti-cheat and a "you might get banned" message will appear.

Link to review
Artem_Nikiforov

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Thank you to the author for the script. Everything works great 👍

Link to review
Samanex

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Dont know how to the item tab works. If you are nit providing support at least give instructions how the item tab works.

Response from the author:

You are correct. I though the menus were explicit enough but guess I was wrong.

I've edited the original post with some instructions.

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.