Sign in to follow this  
DragTech

Design This Home mod

Has anyone made the values stick when you change them ? Like cash and diamonds ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 32132
      Need a hack for medals and stuff. Can hack; health of unit, damage and price of stuff when playing the game but unable to change the value of main currencies. It's not server based.
    • By MiDu
      Name : Crab war
      Google playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appxplore.crabwar
      Version: latest
      Cheat? Gold and Diamond, gene point and other currency are all server sided
      _My phone is rooted, I've tried lucky patcher, no luck (this also meant crab war has protection for inapp shoping), I've tried editting save game, zero luck, I've tried GG but no value found after first rescan. I've tried every method that I could find in this forum, the LATEST method was post TWO YEARS ago and it no longer work
    • By xBLOODYACEx
      View File MMOPROGAMER script for none rooted 💯 safe
      Finally none rooted can use hack safe without chance of bann .
      all links and guidance on the video .
      choose ur owen best script and play safety.

links on video.
      Like and subscribe for more.

Submitter xBLOODYACEx Submitted 07/22/2019 Category PUBG  
    • By AbbySniper
      hi guys.. need your help please on how can i obtain/search the value of the customizations in Sniper 3D. i tried fuzzy search, encrypted search, group search but no luck in finding the value, always return to 0 results after several searches. maybe i used a wrong search parameter? i don’t know.. any help is much appreciated. please see attached image for a better idea of what i am looking for. Thank you very much!

• By edi07kehed
      hello everyone, do you know how to hack the diamond in BR style / Estilo BR (BR style name come from store, but change into estilo after install) ?
      i had try to search from the auto until word type.. but after scan the newer value, it can't find the value... and sometimes the game just force close if i change the value...