I have game guardian downloaded and cljned kn parallel space then when I open game guardian through parallel space it says failed to load daemon and I have tried doing it through the game guardian app itself and I have pressed root and it says failed to load daemon too.

i installed x8 sandbox and was able to add some apps,

but where can i find the facebook app it is on my android phone but i don't see it under the apps

Why do you need facebook?

when using virtual your going to get that problem of adding google play games and stuff but why facebook?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By zdog2024
      I've been using parallel space on android 10 for month and it has always worked. I updated to android 11 recently and i open it and it will crash every single time and when it does work it skips the clone app screen and then crashes on the main screen.
    • By Slushwow
      Ok so my old phone broke got a s20 tried to set up game guardian but when I run it on parrell space it give me a pop up then it says daemon error i tried parrell space android 9+ and the other virtual spaces nothing works my android version is 10 if anyone can help please do