Strikesblue

XOR values not working

I'm having some issues with the xor values for example when I input 25 go to xor too see what it is and it says 25=25when it's supposed to be 25=785,621 another example is lets say i put 100 and I go to xor values it still says that xor is = to 25 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Strikesblue
      Can anyone hack this game i tried but every time I actually change the value I know the game value changes but the game crashes 
      Can some try and see if u have luck

• By AKidWithMidgetFriend
      Does anyone know how to fix minecraft's load time in parallel space? It gets stuck in the loading screen before the main menu and never loads despite looking like it is. I own the app from the playstore and if I remove license verification with LP it loads parallel space but gives me a license error. Please help me if you know I'd love to use gg scripts with MC 
    • By NOxFEAR
      The Game is World of Prandis
      Online Server Based
      In this game there is a function that lets you roll a dice that resulting from 1 to 100 
      See Picture
      I think this dice is related on upgrading equipments
      I dont need to edit the value just need to know what will be the dice result
      I just want to know if there is a way to find out this value

• By Lecso0522
      Hello everyone, I am a little bit embarassed about myself, I was modifying the game values, giving myself cars, currencies and it was going well until I noticed this. (see images) These two vehicles are messed up, can anyone give me a fix?

• By Victorxxnukes
      Hi everyone that reads this forum so i was finding values in a game amd everything went so far off to searching addresses and The rest of the script but when i execute a button i get a problem. Must call gg.getResults( ) before gg.editAll( ) 
      I did that in the screenshot below but idk whats going on with it. Is there a problem with it? 
      //Basically what i did was search the weapon then goto the address and saw some Boolean floats that are zero but if edited to one then gives you a gun or infinite ammo, coded the script and wrote everything but got the error must call gg get results before editing