Real Racing 3 Team Principal and Event Tuning Cheat

MarioRossi93i

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry for bringing this "old" post back to life, but I was just wondering if the tuning upgrades hack still works? I have tried it, but just can't do it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but more likely the monkeys have changed, how the values are stored. Just wondering if anyone managed to hack this?

46 minutes ago, BostjanZ said:

Sorry for bringing this "old" post back to life, but I was just wondering if the tuning upgrades hack still works? I have tried it, but just can't do it. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but more likely the monkeys have changed, how the values are stored. Just wondering if anyone managed to hack this?

use this

Thank you for the suggestion MarioRossi93i, but I'm actually interested in the second part of the video, that is upgrading the tunings (and not drivers or principals). Your link works perfect for the later ones, but not for tuning. Was wondering if anyone managed to hack the tunings, similar as we have your car upgrader hack.

Thanks again, appreciate your work and the efforts you put into this little community. 

Archived