Karan312

HELP ME TO DECRYPT THIS SCRIPT

ANY ONE HELP ME TO DECRYPT THIS SCRIPT PLEASE  this script please decrypt please please I request all 👻MVVIP PUBLIC V2.lua

Please help to decrypt this script👻MVVIP PUBLIC V2.lua

ANY ONE HELP ME TO DECRYPT THIS SCRIPT PLEASE  this script please decrypt please please I request all 8👻MVVIP PUBLIC V2.lua

👻MVVIP PUBLIC V2.lua

👻MVVIP PUBLIC V2(1).lua

15 minutes ago, TheMech said:

Again...why do you want it decrypted?

Bcz i need only wallhack and color hack all codes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By eXeXeX
      I cant find anything to hack this game on internet, cuz the name make search engine confused.
      Please someone help me:)
      Hackers the game
      com.tricksterarts.hackers
    • By GG_Gekagta_GG
      I went into the game, went to the map, found the value that I need, change everything works. left the map, went back, the address is different. can I change the address so that it changes the value forever? That is, when you switch to the map, the value has already been changed, although the address is already different.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------
      Я зашел в игру, зашел на карту, нашел значение которое мне надо, меняю все работает. вышел с карты, зашел снова, адресс уже другой. можно ли изменить адресс так, чтобы он менял значение навсегда? То есть при переходе на карту значение уже было изменено, хотя адресс уже другой.
    • By mobilelegendsz
      Hi guys I Just Made A Script !!

For example:
      gg.searchNumber('5646868', gg.TYPE_FLOAT) <-- encrypted Script 

And For Print:
      gg.searchNumber('5646868', 16) <-- Print Value From Encrypted Script

It Almost Done I just need A Anti-Exit For It And It Will Released SOON!!!

If You Help Me Make Anti-Exit Then send it on comment Section Below

And Help Me To Ignore function"return" 
      Thank You
    • By Dark-Yox
      Hi,
      I just wonder if it's possible to know the algorithm used for encryption/decryption if we know the real value of some encrypted numbers like in my case I know that 
      1.545.691.265 = 0 Coins
      1.545.691.300 = 37 Coins
      1.545.691.494 = 487 Coins
      etc..
    • By YoloBro666
      Hello everyone! I searched on google, youtube, this forum. The results I got were NOT very promising. All I found was unluac, something about ss tool?, hooking script, loader script, source dumper, encrypter.. I am so sad about the fact there is not a single thread about introduction to decryption so I thought I *NEEDED* to make this thread so others can learn too.
      First of all I have some questions:
      1)How to determine the type of encryption used?
      2)How to decrypt HEX, XOR encryption?
      3)How to FULLY DECRYPT a script?
      I'd be thankful if someone writes introduction on decryption of scripts, some people like @TopGEOYT can magically decrypt scripts. New people like me must be given some idea. @Enyby @NoFear @Backlift @Anonymous1000 @bukandewa [Don't bother replying if you are not gonna help]
      This would also be very helpful to other new members, so a kind guy please help.
      I MUST REMIND: I am NOT a copy-paster. I haven't released a single script in my entire life. All I do is modify some scripts a little bit in order to make them work better or make them work anyway I want. I DO NOT have any bad intentions, so help would be much appreciated.
      Thank you so much, have a nice day.