Abdelrahman787

Help to Hack this game

Hello guys 

I want who can hack me the gold in this game i already tired from many tries and my device not able to be rooted any one if can hacking to me and give me the account which he hacked. I will give him specific gift and expensive but i wanna who can proff in this  part of hacking game.. 

Finally waiting yours replies thank you 

Screenshot_20200218-111009.jpg

Screenshot_20200218_111046.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kinshara
      is there anyone who can tell the method of hacking the game ninja heroes? or have an application that can do great damage to enemies?
      or have a hack method using an application other than gameguardian (rooted or no)
      let's discuss this together thanks
    • By kinshara
      Game : Ninja Heroes/Ninja Heroes Mobile/Ninja Heroes Reborn
      my game always crashes when using the optimized version of virtualspace from gameguardian
      but when i tried it on the original version of virtualspace (from playstore) it worked perfectly

btw i have tried
      Parallel Space Optimized, DualSpace Optimized, DualSpace Blue Optimized, VirtualExposed Optimzed. etc

maybe there's another way that i don't know about or maybe here someone has the mod application, i tried to search everywhere but did not get good results
      thanks
    • By Nitrosauris
      Looking for a script or mod for Marvel Strike Force , whatever that can be done would be greatly appreciated.

Just make sure it's a working mod or script.
    • By Drok
      my link game https://apkpure.com/vn/secret-tower-500f-super-fast-growing-idle-rpg/me.nextdoors.tower

I remember about a few years ago, I hacked gold, its gem was successful, but now I can't remember what I did to hack it.