SRhaRDGAMES

How do I find a value that changes addresses constantly? When I enter the game he is in an address, when I restart the game again he is already in another address!

Hello! How do I find a value that changes addresses constantly? When I enter the game he is in an address, when I restart the game again he is already in another address!  How do I find the right address? THANK YOU

5 hours ago, SRhaRDGAMES said:

Hello! How do I find a value that changes addresses constantly? When I enter the game he is in an address, when I restart the game again he is already in another address!  How do I find the right address? THANK YOU

Use chainer.lua shared by @enyby

13 hours ago, Un_Known said:

Use chainer.lua shared by @enyby

Do not you have another method?

Learn how to create group search

3 hours ago, SRhaRDGAMES said:

Do not you have another method?

yes find a static address and compare with the address you have, the compare can not be the correct term word but i have bad english

48 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

yes find a static address and compare with the address you have, the compare can not be the correct term word but i have bad english

That's the problem, I can not find the static address!  Could you give me a hint?  thank you!

1 hour ago, SRhaRDGAMES said:

That's the problem, I can not find the static address!  Could you give me a hint?  thank you!

try search in the lib of game the adress

2 hours ago, nalcwap said:

try search in the lib of game the adress

Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By RONO_PLAYS
      View File HOW TO MAKE A LUA SCRIPT FOR ANY GAME
       More scripts from the creator
      This is a  template that will help you create a script menu for any game
      Download the apps used in this video:
      lua editor
      GG tester

WATCH THESE VIDEOS TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A LUA SCRIPT FOR ANY GAME
      PART 1
      WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A LUA SCRIPT FOR ANY GAME

PART 2:

PART 3

Submitter RONO_PLAYS Submitted 04/27/2019 Category Templates  
    • By RONO_PLAYS
      More scripts from the creator
      This is a  template that will help you create a script menu for any game
      Download the apps used in this video:
      lua editor
      GG tester

WATCH THESE VIDEOS TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A LUA SCRIPT FOR ANY GAME
      PART 1
      WATCH THIS VIDEO TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A LUA SCRIPT FOR ANY GAME

PART 2:

PART 3

• By nfsgamer120
      I just got banned from NFS no limits because I just use a gold hack.I found some YouTubers trying to hack gold in NFS no limits.They use GG to hack NFS NL.Maybe you already know this trick.I am talking about the loading screen hack on NFS NL.If you don't know,you can easily learn this trick by googling.This trick gives you more than 9 million gold to your NFS NL account.So I just found this trick some months ago, but everytime I try it didn't get success so about 5 days ago I just got succeed and I got 7,777,77 million gold on my account.so I played the game without any issue for 5 days and today when I launch the game it says "YOU ARE BANNED" and I just figured out I just got banned from this game.I tried multiple accounts I have but it didn't work.I just try to reinstall the game by apk file that I backup before and even the system doesn't allow me to install it.I just got error saying "app not installed".So I went to play store and installed NFS NL successfully.I didn't download the game data again because I backup it before uninstallation.After the installation done I just moved my backed up game data folder to NFS NL game folder.After that I launched the game and it still saying "YOU ARE BANNED".I tried parallel space with multiple accounts but it still gives me this message.At this point I just feel now it's enough.Does any one know how can I get my account unbanned.I really need my saved data.Please help me if anyone know how to solve this issue, thanks.Sorry if my english is bad.🙂

🔽More Info🔽
      Device: Xiaomi Mi A2 64GB,4GB 
      OperatingSystem: Androidone Android 9.0 Pie with November 5 security update 2019.
      Game: Need For Speed No Limits Version 4.0.3 (58551)
      Reason: Banned Account to get unban.
      Date: 2019 Dec 4                                            ________________________________________
    • By ItsKatelynKate
      So I've been trying to hack a game on Roblox called "Royale High", i was trying to hack the game in order to give myself diamonds but whenever i search a random value (because idk what value the diamonds have) the game either freezes as in i can't move my character and camera but everything else is fine, or there are multiple values ans not the right one.
      Can someone help me please?? ;-;
    • By Pegasus95
      Hi, I wanted to know if it was possible in a script to have a menu of choice (gg.choice) with the addition of other keys below like in gg.alert. To understand better, have in gg.alert the possibility to choose as gg.choice
      @Enyby