Can someone hack game last day rules survival?

blognau

Question

7 answers to this question

On 6/13/2019 at 11:53 PM, blognau said:

Yes i try in youtube...but mostly in there give tutorial how to find value in game guardianyeah ... I went to youtube, but most tutorials on youtube provide value for no reason how these values are found ... and I'm confused how they can find values like no grass, body color, and wallhack ... how do you find that value? if I use fuzzy search, how do I have to find the value? hope you answer me ...

I do

9 minutes ago, blognau said:

I tried hacking for speed run, sit scope but its aint succesfull...

This game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.herogame.gplay.lastdayrulessurvival

It cuz maybe i am begginer...

Go in YouTube .

Here Are Too Many Videos About It .

For begginer its hard but try again and again .

Finally you will do it .

23 hours ago, TopGEOYT said:

Go in YouTube .

Here Are Too Many Videos About It .

For begginer its hard but try again and again .

Finally you will do it .

Yes i try in youtube...but mostly in there give tutorial how to find value in game guardianyeah ... I went to youtube, but most tutorials on youtube provide value for no reason how these values are found ... and I'm confused how they can find values like no grass, body color, and wallhack ... how do you find that value? if I use fuzzy search, how do I have to find the value? hope you answer me ...

Archived