- Name of Game:

Grand Theft Auto III

- Market Link if any:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... kstar.gta3

- Version if you know it:

- What cheat? Health, xp, gold..etc:

Health would be enough

- Have you tried cheating this game, what happened?:

even with a full scan (all adresses), with unknown number - and even only using "equal" and "inequal"! - I did still not find the Health value...

- Additional comments:

Worked before, not with 1.3

The classical way? Looking for just the health value or how? Did you use a health pickup for regeneration or just several injuries?

I'm not an amatuer, I've been using CheatEngine for several years on my PC now and also with GameGuardian I've managed to get stars in Fling a thing, coins in Temple Run and MegaPoints in Mega Jump -- I understand the program, GTA III ist the first game to fail me :(

P.S.: Galaxy Nexus, Android 4.0.4 liquid

• Administrators

The classical way? Looking for just the health value or how? Did you use a health pickup for regeneration or just several injuries?

I'm not an amatuer, I've been using CheatEngine for several years on my PC now and also with GameGuardian I've managed to get stars in Fling a thing, coins in Temple Run and MegaPoints in Mega Jump -- I understand the program, GTA III ist the first game to fail me :(

P.S.: Galaxy Nexus, Android 4.0.4 liquid

Yes, the 'classical way'. Well, you start at 100 (I think), then get hit by a car or something, then search within the last search your new health amount, let's say it's now 85, then repeat, until you get one value.

Kept doing that for about 5-7 times, then no entries are left. When using standard search (not "more" or "everything"), I even only need 3 searches to delete all entries...

I saw it made with GameCIH on GTA3 1.0, but it doesn't work in this version for me...

Telling me the adress won't work, would it?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...