Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Areast

[Freedom] Freecard not showing up anymore?

Hi, I recently found that my Freedom wasn't working anymore. I try to purchase something (that used to work) and Freecard doesn't show up anymore, it just shows my credit card and the Google Play balance I have. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I'm running on a Note 3 with Android version 4.4.2, and a modded Google Play Store version 6.0.5 from the Google Play Installer v1.1.2

• Similar Content

• By MujtabaKk
      Guys
      I have been going crazy to find a mod or a way to get on with higher levels in Hawk Freedom Squadron- my Google play does not work so I can upgrade I need a workable hack for the loot if anyof u can pls share details or script ?

Appreciate

Thanks

• By SHB
      Please move this thread to Apps section ( i couldn't post there)
      Latest Freedom App:
      http://freedomapk.info/download/freedom_1.0.8b.apk 
      1.0.8b :Supports android LP and MM
    • By mshackr
      for some days ago i heard about this app that makes Freedom work with more apps, even though they had some protection against it. 
      i do not know the name of the app, so that's why i'm her. if someone knows what app im talking about, please tell me in the comments. 
      it was something with xSecurity or something. i have xposed and everything
    • By mshackr
      how to i make freedom work on apps with medium protection (or high protection)? any tips to make it work better?
    • By NightHawwwk
      Hi,
      Just wondering if Lucky Patcher or Freedom still work? If so is there an official site to get them from and can any one provide a tutorial (preferably with pictures included) on how to use it properly?
      Thanks =)