Homerun Battle 2

lewis6666

Name of Game: Homerun battle 2

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):

Version if you know it: 1.0.8.1

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Goldballs and stars

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Tried to cheat with GG since gamecih dont work, i can modify outs value in arcade, also crash balls value and cyclings, but i can't hack goldballs or stars at all. I know its stocked on the server but theres a vid of a guy on youtube doing it for apple version, with 2 chars and achievements, also on arcade hes modifying the number of goldballs you it and you can get 99 per game but i cant seem to do it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey lewis how did you hack the outs ? What code did you put in I watched the video that P3RCY put up but it's not working. My phone is rooted, also I can't get the edit the game speed, even after I hold the quick button and it extends it just pops up with no number and will not change. I have a Sgs2 with 2.3.6 with GINGERBREAD.UCKK6 build.

• 1 month later...

yes i have a modded apk with free purchasing

but i need some help so my mod can work

in my apk

when you purchase something the google says this version is not compatible due to iap cracked

but after it dont add stars and starts stucked on loading

if someone help me so this game can be cracked easily

just wanting to fix the loading

so after it will say purchase sucess and the mod will work

• 4 weeks later...

Please guys either someone release a moddded cracked working apk of these game which works flawlessly or just in case its possible please just release a tibkp data file so that data will be imported .

This is a freaking awesome game but game guardian or other cheating tools dont seem to work for me.

• 3 years later...

Just in case...if anyone is interested.. There is a way to mod the home run count.etc so that we can earn gold balls through achievements..we can even use the mod in multilpayer mode to win and earn gold balls..this can even be done in homerun battle 2.there is no way to mod the gold balls...but using this we can easily win in online matches..

Screenshot_2015-11-19-17-22-03.png

Screenshot_2015-11-20-15-06-21.png

• 2 months later...

Archived