one piece treasure cruise unlimited rainbow gems

Dj11x

Please help us out, I am killing too much time into finding an answer if One Piece can be cheated or hexed. It seems almost impossible to get a couple of gems extra.

Today I have dowloaded the Game Guardian App (6.0.5) and I tried to eddit some stuff. Regrettably there where no numbers to be found or edited. Even more, I was trying to find a specific number (like: 1795, thats is the amount of my friendpoints), it just keeps on searching without a result. The searching goes on untill I hit "Abort". I believe the Game Guardian dont work on OP treasure cruise yet. I hope it will soon work. 

There is apperently also a cheat box going on around OP Treasure Cruise, they say they can give you unlimited belli, gems and a couple other functions, and then they say it is completely free. But when you try to download the program, it throws a lot of stupid deals at you, and the worst part is after all the commercial crap and deals and stuff, I end up with nothing, not even a single extra gem or nothing. I just cannot trust that bull**** any longer. Honestly, I do not even believe hackers would make a cheat box like that which gives people unlimited gems and belli, and then putting some greedy commercial advertisements and deals on them. It can just not be true. I believe it must be some joke to infect a lot of computers with their virusses. 

• 9 months later...

I think that some values like gems,beli,FP are impossible to hack cause they are all values serversided... I'm pretty sure of this cause if u use an app like freedom, that simulate in-app purchase (it hacks the playstore), you'll increase the number of gems but this will immediately return to the original value.
I don't know how to change values like atk o hp in battle with GameGuardian (theese values can be changed i'm sure).

Sorry fo my english i'm italian

Archived