Hello, can any1 please help me.?

sspri2015

<p><strong>Iron Force by Chillingo</strong><br><strong>Play Store Link Sorry I do not know the link but thevapp is iron force.apk):</strong><br><strong>Version:</strong><br><strong>I am looking for a Money/Diamond cheat:</strong><br><strong>I have tried Freedom, it says payment complete but it does not work, I have tried packet sniffing, with no luck, Game guardian still no luck:</strong><br><strong>I have purchased Diamonds before, but now I simply can't afford to anymore. If it is of any help, the tank refuels offline I have tried changing the system clock this has no effect, but for that timing part it is defenatly done offline with no WiFi enabled.

Thank you in advance

Sspri2015 </strong></p>

• 4 months later...

You know what? I'm a regular player on IRON FORCE...and I am glad you cannot seem to cheat your way through the game!!!

What makes you think you are so special because you think  u can no longer afford to buy Diamonds? I dont like it either...but  why do you think just saying you can't afford it means u should be able to cheat , while everyone else has to play by the rules? that is infantile. This is one game where thousands of people around the world have 100s and1000s of hrs invested honestly playing this game.  If you cant complete honestly, dont play.

I have seen very few cheaters/hackers in my playing but let me tell you when I do it pis...ses me off big time!

This is too serious a game to have babies whining about not being able to afford to play. Tough, get over it.

Archived