Sign in to follow this  

Frontline Commando Patcher {Unlimited Glu Credits(No Root Req.)}

Its easy see

Getting an error message file not found permission denied also im iaing galaxy s3 mini and its not rooted

My phone is not rooted and u get an error say access denies when i use the patcher

my phone is not rooted and i get an error saying that access denied when i use the patcher.. i am using galaxy s3

Im receiving the same error and have the s3 mini and its not rooted any help please

My phone is not rooted and u get an error say access denies when i use the patcher

my phone is not rooted and i get an error saying that access denied when i use the patcher.. i am using galaxy s3

Im receiving the same error and have the s3 mini and its not rooted any help please

Im receiving the same problem except I have the s3mini unrooted

I have a sasung galaxy s3mini I downloaded FL commando then the patcher put phone on airplane mode run game then try and run the patcher I get a message that says java.io.FileNotFoundException:

Data/data/

com.glu.modwarsniper/files/

modwarsniper_save.dat:open

failed:EACCES(permissiondenied)

I don't understand why it says modwarsniper cuz I downloaded the link for frontline commando patch can someone plz help I have tried just about every suggestion I could find besides an older version of the game which I dont know how to find or downloaded

***** is writter I struggled a lot for creating a account for this bulshit error link its not downloading I want cheats or sumthing like from which I can pay frontline commondo if anyone is here with real guts the mail me the right thing plz dont wastr ur or my time its thesoliloboy@gmail.com see what can I get

Download from gameguardian.forum/ downloads

1. Download fl-commando fr googleplay...latest ver3.0.1

2. Download the patcher apk

3. Go to setting & turn-off data/flightmode

4. Using apk manager, run the patcher apk

5. Its done...now run the fl-commando & you already got 1m cash & 1m glu coin

Why it doesn't work on my asus fonepad 8 (kitkat)

Why it doesn't work on my asus fonepad 8 (kitkat)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ZombieNation108
      Name of Requested File:
      Link To Download:
      Is the game server-sided: ?
      Comments: So we know the codes for Cash and Loyalty Points for mod purposes, does anyone know what the code to search for a gold purchasable box is?
    • By v4mpire50
      Hi,i just want to know if its possible to hack cookie run??
      or anyone else have modded apk of it???
      :'>
    • By MiC2o
      File Name: Robo Cop ( Unlimited Money/Gold )
      File Submitter: MiC2o
      File Submitted: 16 Jan 2014
      File Category: Android Mods (APKs)
      How-To Guide For This Mod:
      Required Android version: 2.3+
      More Info: Google Play

Welcome to the official game of the movie RoboCop .
      Detroit, 2028. When Alex Murphy, loving husband , good father and a good cop was seriously injured in the exercise of its functions, the multinational conglomerate OmniCorp sees an opportunity to create a police officer half-man , half-robot .
      Join OmniCorp RoboCop program to become the perfect agent of law enforcement ! Fight human rogue , enemies and robots learn to defend citizens in the dangerous streets of Detroit .
      Start your training now!
      PULL in training simulations console quality
      USE drone strikes to eliminate large groups of enemies
      SAVE human hostages and capture informants
      COMPETE robots aggressive enemies from the film such as EM- 208 and ED- 209
      IMPROVE your weapons and robotics combination using the latest technology OmniCorp
      ANALYZE your environment with your vision thermocorporelle to find the location of your target and weaknesses
      ROBOCOP (2014) © 2013 Metro- Goldwyn- Mayer Pictures Inc. & Columbia Pictures Industries , Inc. ROBOCOP is a trademark of Orion Pictures Corporation. © 2013 Metro- Goldwyn -Mayer Studios Inc. All rights reserved.
      Robocop is a free game, but you can decide to buy some additional items .
      The use of this application is governed by the terms of use of Glu Mobile. Storage and use of personal data are subject to the privacy policy of Glu Mobile. Both documents are available on www.glu.com . Other conditions may also be applied.
      FOLLOW U.S. on
      Twitter @ glumobile
      facebook.com / glumobile

• By RoCoFeLu
      Name of Requested File: DEER HUNTER 2014 v1.0.4 [07.10.2013]
      Link To Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glu.deerhunt2
      Comments: Unlimited money and Glu credits!
      Thank you in advance!
    • By Major_Beauner
      Name of Game: Small Street
      Game Version if known: Not sure
      Name of Cheat: Unlimited $$$$ and Glu credits

Steps:

I know that there is already a hack for this game, however, the other hack is using a Hex editor, and as I am not familiar with those, and for those who are not familiar with Hex editors, I have put up this for Game Guardian.

The steps are just the generic Game Guardian hacks.

Find the value of your money - then enter value into Game Guardian (GG), spend a small amount, then hit Fuzzy and Smaller, then keep repeating until you find the value for money. Rename, save, and move onto Glu credits.

Same process applies to Glu credits - then once you have both, save them for this game, change the values and then save and then load and BOOM. Game is hacked.

This was a game my wife plays - to be honest, I cant get into it - too much micro management, but hey - its a game, and it can be hacked! Mwuuuwaaahaaahaaa!!!

I hacked $99 million dollars and 999999 glu credits!