Putting Your Own Artist Picture In TTPod

xRukkusu

First of all, before I start, I'm sorry if I posted this in a place where it shouldn't be in. Guys, correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks in advanced.

Alright, if u had used the Music Player call "TTPod", then u will know that sometimes the Artist Picture is like crap or certain artist do not even have a picture.

U'll need the following application(s):
- TTPod (Duh!)
- Any File Explorer. I use ES File Explorer which is free.
- Any Internet Explorer. I use Google Chrome Beta which is also free.

#Artist That Already Has Their Own Folder In The Following Directory. (SdCard/Ttpod/Artist)

Follow the instructions:

1) Open up the Application "TTPod" & look for the Artist that u wanna change. For example: Justin Bieber.

2) If ur a fan of Justin Bieber, search for his funny looking face online & then save it. If not, find something funny instead.

3) Open ur File Manager & go to Downloads. (This is default. Some Apps allow u to change the directory.)
** Optional: U can rename the picture if u want. (.)Jpg or (.)Png is fine.

4) Move that picture into "SDCard/TTPod/Artist." Look for the folder Justin Bieber. (In your case, look for the folder of the Artist that u decided to change.)

5) Go back to App "TTPod" & tap on next track. (U can tap on previous track as well.) Then tap on previous track. Then enjoy looking at his funny face while singing his funny songs.

#Artist Without Pictures Even If U Searched For It Through TTPod.

Follow the instructions:

1) Enter Directory (SDCard/TTPod/Artist) & create a Folder named after the Artist. For example: John Cena.

2) Then just follow the instructions above. It is the same.

3) If fail, go to the same directory provided, open up an existing artist folder that doesn't need change. Copy "Results.Xml" into (SDCard/TTPod/Artist/John Cena).

Here you go. Have a good time changing the pictures of ur favorite singers!

• 7 months later...