Draw Something

xavier55

That's because there's free cheats for it in the market already...just search...one is draw *****istant which you search whatever word you need to draw...select the image you want to trace and shake your phone in the game when drawing(on the white page with your draw tools) the image overlays so you can trace it...also...there is another cheat for guessing...you type in all the characters of the scrambled word with the number of characters the word is and it will come up with all the variations of the scrambled word to words

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

633d4537-f4b0-b5f6.jpg633d4537-f4dd-c063.jpg

And coins are server sided so I don't believe game guardian is going to help you there...just use these cheats to build your coins up and purchase new color packs

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

thank you i found these but when i posted this is was about getting coins... but i do appreciate everyone's help i never seen these apps before now my wife thinks i been knowing how to draw and i was pulling her tail from the get go.