Heyo

Joden

Hello everybody! I was pointed here by someone I met through happenstance so we could try to get in touch, pretty sure she will recognize a portion of my username. Also, this topic fascinates me and has for a long time. I have been messing with computers for years and years but have yet to look into anything to do with Android or iOS devices, so this should be fun. Other than that, let's see...

I'm a father of two, happily in a relationship, love computers and gaming, I do livestreams (not all that popular... yet anyway XD), do a lot of modding for PC games but rarely release anything. If there are any players of FNV around here on PC and have used the mod Spice of Life by Nivea, it was originally built on a clothing distribution framework I made so others could easily incorporate their favorite mod added items into the world, but it has since become standalone in that regard, and remains awesome :D.

So yeah, hope to learn some stuff here and meet people to talk with at random. :)

EDIT: Heh, didn't realize it would use my FB pic as a profile pic. Meh, no biggie. It was from my sister's wedding. Very bright out, and I am very pasty white. Sorry for the retina damage!

Edited by Joden

Hello everybody! I was pointed here by someone I met through happenstance so we could try to get in touch, pretty sure she will recognize a portion of my username. Also, this topic fascinates me and has for a long time. I have been messing with computers for years and years but have yet to look into anything to do with Android or iOS devices, so this should be fun. Other than that, let's see...

I'm a father of two, happily in a relationship, love computers and gaming, I do livestreams (not all that popular... yet anyway XD), do a lot of modding for PC games but rarely release anything. If there are any players of FNV around here on PC and have used the mod Spice of Life by Nivea, it was originally built on a clothing distribution framework I made so others could easily incorporate their favorite mod added items into the world, but it has since become standalone in that regard, and remains awesome :D.

So yeah, hope to learn some stuff here and meet people to talk with at random. :)

EDIT: Heh, didn't realize it would use my FB pic as a profile pic. Meh, no biggie. It was from my sister's wedding. Very bright out, and I am very pasty white. Sorry for the retina damage!

So very happy to see you here! Your server knowledge absolutely fascinated me and I appreciate you took the time to make an account :D Totally no where near your level of knowledge but def looking forward to learning and exchanging ideas. lots of fun android stuffs on here as well as other things

Hello and Welcome to GG Joden ! You can change your profile picture : Go to your profile and select "Change" where there is your profile picture :)

No problem. Glad to be here. Frankly my knowledge base isn't very traditional, primarily self taught since I was a kid, so it may not be all that useful to many people. I try to show people how I do things, and usually people get irritated because I don't explain things how they would expect :/ . Was able to learn a few things recently that I couldn't because of lacking alright hardware, I just barely managed to get up the funds to build the rig I'm on now, upgraded from an ASUS G71-GX. That old notebook lasted me a while, but it's pretty much gone the way of the dinosaur now.

Can't wait to learn something new, been a while. Also, if you want I can drop you a link to my twitch channel through a PM, since you seemed interested in that.

Also, not too worried about the profile pic, it's probably one of the best personal pics I have right now anyway, and I don't feel like loading up GIMP right now and making a new icon lol. I'd use a more recent pic (on FB) but I look kind of like a long haired mountain man.

No problem. Glad to be here. Frankly my knowledge base isn't very traditional, primarily self taught since I was a kid, so it may not be all that useful to many people. I try to show people how I do things, and usually people get irritated because I don't explain things how they would expect :/ . Was able to learn a few things recently that I couldn't because of lacking alright hardware, I just barely managed to get up the funds to build the rig I'm on now, upgraded from an ASUS G71-GX. That old notebook lasted me a while, but it's pretty much gone the way of the dinosaur now.

Can't wait to learn something new, been a while. Also, if you want I can drop you a link to my twitch channel through a PM, since you seemed interested in that.

Also, not too worried about the profile pic, it's probably one of the best personal pics I have right now anyway, and I don't feel like loading up GIMP right now and making a new icon lol. I'd use a more recent pic (on FB) but I look kind of like a long haired mountain man.

Hecks yeah will def check it out if you send link :D And I feel you on the self taught business. I dropped out of college bc i felt it was a waste of time and learned everything i know just by watching youtube videos so i dont think its how you learn it, its what you do with it and how you replicate it so others can learn too and that is what counts. Teaching more would be modders means more games for us and sometimes a piece of data that may seem insignifigant to you can open up an entire world for another person! So don't sell your knowledge short. It is valuable to the right persons. Def glad you made it