Dragonvale 4.31.2 DIY Hack: Dragon Swap and Item Swap (Unreleased Dragons, Infinite Breeding Caves, Illegal Builings, etc.)

bidc

So you got your wishes, you have all of the DragonCash, Gems, Food, and Ethereum you will ever need, but you're still interested in hacking the game even more? If that's the case, you've come to the right place. I want to thank @Soydough for his help and his video tutorial, because without it, I would have not been able to perform this myself.

For best results, I recommend searching within the memory range of "700000000000" to "FFFFFFFFFFFF" (both 12 digits long). If this doesn't work, you could also try disabling all memory ranges except for "CA: C++ alloc", as outlined in this video, courtesy of @Soydough. For me, I didn't have to do this. Simply changing the memory range reduces the number of results that you do not want to edit.

Here is the requirements you will need to perform this hack:

1. A Rooted Android Device (64-bit preferred) or A 64-bit Android Emulator (e.g. Bluestacks or Nox. I recommend Nox as it already let you root out of the box, Bluestacks requires an external program to root)
  2. GameGuardian

In this example, I will use the Galaxy Flag for all place-able items (buildings, habitats, decorations). The exact same thing can be done with dragons, though I recommend using Celerulean Dragon. Or you can watch the video made by @Soydough. It also demonstrates how to perform the item swap hack. I will assume that you already have a basic understanding of GameGuardian, but in my currency hacking post, I make it a little more beginner friendly.

How to perform an Item Swap:

1. Go to Decorations and Select Galaxy Flag
  2. Search for the price
  3. Select one value only. Edit to 0, the Deselect and Reselect the Galaxy Flag. If the price is 0, DO NOT BUY IT YET, proceed to the next step. If the price does not update, go back to GG and change the next value to 0. Keep doing this until the price becomes 0.
  4. Select the value you just edited and the select "GOTO". If this is your first time doing this, you will want to select the icon with the 3 lines and the check mark. Please enable "S: String representation" and "Q: Qword".
  5. Scroll up. You will notice a string called ".market." Right above it should be a purple hex value. There will be another purple hex value exactly 4 values above the 1st one we saw. This one is the one that we want.
  6. Select and hold until you get a menu. Copy the value right below where it says "Copy The Address". This is the Qword. It should be a 15 digit number.
  7. To make things easy for later, tap or click inside the box located to the left of that same address. Then click the Memory icon that is to the right of the arrows. We will be saving "Dword" as this is the value that we will be editing later.
  8. Go back to search. Please enter in the 15 digit Qword number we just copied. To make thing quicker, tap and hold the value bar until you get a paste option and paste it. Alternatively, you can also select the counter-clockwise clock icon and select the value from there. You should get about 12-15 results, or something similar to that.
  9. You will want to select each result one by one and tap "GOTO" for each one. Keep doing this until you reach a list where every other value is purple (a checkered pattern of white and purple hex addresses).
  10. Tap and hold the value until you get the menu. Select the 2nd "Go to Pointer" right above "Copy The Address". It should be a 16 digit hex value.
  11. Scroll up and you will see the item name in the string. If it says "galaxyflag" you have the correct address for this example.
  12. You will now need to go back. Select the back arrow to the right of what looks a copy icon.
  13. You are back to where you were previously. You will now need to either scroll up, or scroll down to look for the item that you want. Repeat steps 10 to 12 to find the item that you want. Alternatively, you can use this tool created by @Soydough. If you are using a phone, it is recommended to keep dragonvale and GG open and not leaving the game, I recommend using this tool on a computer or another device. Otherwise you risk losing all of your progress if the game goes back to the loading screen. In GG, you will need to select and hold the highlighted value and then select "Copy the address". Now go to the tool. Select building and select galaxyflag as Building 1. Paste the hex address into the field and look for building 2 that you want (for the Wishing Well please select "wishbuilding_0". Please do not select the wrong building. Otherwise, you will have a permanent decoration that is impossible to move or sell). Selecting Building 2 will give you an address below. Go back to GameGuardian and click the thick Right arrow unbetween the next arrow, and the save icon. Enter in the address, and it will immediately take you to where you want. Some emulators will not recognize clipboard from the computer, so you may have to enter it in manually. Repeat steps 10 to 12. It should be exactly the building you want. If it's not, chances are the game added a brand new building and the tool has yet to be updated for it. In this case, you just have to go up or down a purple value as it would most likely only be off by 1.
  14. So now you found the address of the building that you want, whether you did it manually, or used the tool. Select and hold. This time you want to copy the Dword, which is right below the reverse hex value.
  15. At the very top, select the memory icon inbetween the search and list icons. This is the value that we saved from Step 7. Select it and then replace the Dword of the Galaxy flag with the Dword of the building that you want.
  16. Deselect and reselect the building. You will notice the Info section has changed. This means that you were successful at changing the building.
  17. Now simply buy and place into your park. You have successfully placed your new Habitat, Building, or Decoration.

This hack even works with buildings and habitats that have limits. For instance, you can have multiple Enchanted Breeding Caves and will work just fine. But please be careful with which buildings and decorations you decide to hack in. I recommend making a spare park if you decide to test buildings that you are not familiar with. Keep in mind that some buildings are permanent and cannot be moved or sold, so please be careful.

Personally in my opinion, the Wishing Well building is the only building you ever need to hack into the game. Once you have that, you will never have to do the item swap hack again. Simply go to the currency hack instructions and give yourself all the wish you need. In the wishes shop, it has everything you will ever need, including expired items.

Down below, I will soon tell you how you can hack in rift dragons, as well as being able to hack in twin rift Uniques, and Illegal Egg/Pedestal combinations.

Edited by bidc

How to obtain any rift dragon, including forcing rift traits on Primary Dragons:

1. In this example, I will be using the Vaul Dragon:
  2. Go to the Rift Shop and select Vaul Dragon (or any Primary Rift dragon if Vaul is no longer available).
  3. Do exactly the same thing as the Item/Dragon swap hack above.
  4. Replace the DWord value of Vaul Dragon with any Regular Primary dragon of choice (this does not work with ghostly dragons).
  5. Purchase, and place in the world. Now you have a glitched looking Regular Primary dragon with a Rift Trait. These dragons do not produce any Ethereum so it is completely useless to have them in the rift. It's best to have them in the main park as they still produce Dragoncash.

How to force the Twin Property on Rift Dragon Uniques (e.g. Corrupticorn, Vaul, etc):

Note: This hack requires already having the wishing well and already hacked wishes. Celerulean Dragon will be swap example, and Blightwing will be our target. This method does not work with dragons that do not natively carry the Rift element (e.g. Rainbow Dragon, Moon Dragon, etc). Unfortunately you will still need to do egg of mystery's if you want those dragons. I'm sure it's possible to enable the rift trait, but I have yet to find that value. If I find it, I will update you guys.

1. Make Sure the Celerulean Dragon in the Wish shop has the twin border. If it does not, place a non-twin Celerulean Dragon into your world.
  2. Do Steps 1-14 of the item swap hack.
  3. Get the DWord ID for the Rift Unique Dragon of your choice. (e.g. Blightwing)
  4. Go back to the wish shop and select Celerulean
  5. Go to GG and search the Celerulean Dragon's DWord ID. Check each address by scrolling down to see if "wishmarket" is in the string. If not, go back and select the next value.
  6. Keep scrolling down. You will come across the Qword value of the Celerulean's buy price in gems (4,150), but only 6 more spaces down is the Qword value of 1. This is the Wishes price. Change 1 to 2.
  7. Deselect and reselect the Celerulean dragon's listing. If the wish price updates to 2, you have the correct address. If not, keep checking the address's. There should be a 2nd address with the wishmarket string. This one should be the correct one and the price should update.
  8. Now that you have the correct address, go back to the DWord value of the Celerulean Dragon and replace it with the Blightwing Dragon's Dword ID.
  9. Place your Twin Blightwing into the habitat of your choice. Make sure that the Elements it is trying to place the Dragon matches that of the Rift Dragon, and not Celerulean. Otherwise you will get a Celerulean dragon instead.

Enjoy your Twin Rift unique!

How to make Custom Egg Pedestals:
Note: Again, only works for Regular, Twin, and Regular-Rift pedestals. Twin-Rift pedestals only apply to Rift Uniques like Blightwing, and Corrupticorn.

1. Repeat Steps 1-14 of the item swap hack twice. 1st time for Celerulean, and 2nd time for Galaxy Pedestal.
  2. Get the DWord ID for both, the Dragon, and the Pedestal of your choice (e.g. Rainbow dragon and Lightning Pedestal)
  3. Go back to the wish shop, and selece the pedestal icon for Celerulean
  4. Go to GG and search the Galaxy Pedestal's Dword ID. Check each address by scrolling down to see if "wishmarket" is in the string. If not, go back and select the next value.
  5. Keep scrolling down. You will come across the Qword value of the Celerulean Pedestal's buy price in gems (280), but only 6 more spaces down is the Qword value of 1. This is the Wishes price. Change 1 to 2.
  6. Deselect and reselect the Celerulean pedestal listing. If the wish price updates to 2, you have the correct address. If not, keep checking the address's. There should be a 2nd address with the wishmarket string. This one should be the correct one and the price should update.
  7. Now that you have the correct address, go back to the DWord value of the Galaxy Pedestal and replace it with the Plant Pedestal Dword ID.
  8. Save the Dword ID. This is very important.
  9. Search for the Celerulean Dragon's Dword ID and compare it against the save Dword ID for the Pedestal. Find the address that matches the closest to the now Pedestal's Dword ID. (e.g. for 7FCD1B829EF0 (plant pedestal), I selected 7FCD1B82AEC8. The only difference being the last 4 or 5 hex. The Celerulean Dragon's hex should be slightly higher, not lower than the Pedestal's address)
  10. Replace the Celerulean Dragon's Dword ID with the Rainbow Dragon.
  11. Deselect and Reselect the Celerulean Pedestal.
  12. Buy and place it into the park.

Now you have a unique egg/pedestal combination that no legitimate player will ever have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.