Dragonvale Wishes Hack (In-Game Currency that is very difficult to obtain)

bidc

54 minutes ago, Soydough said:

I'm glad it worked out for you after all! And I see you figured out quite a bit for yourself. I wrote a script to quickly get a list of all dragons/buildings/whatever else. After some refactoring, maybe I could share it.
I can confirm it is indeed possible to get limited island themes. But for some reason, the "list" isn't there a lot of the time. But if you keep restarting the game and searching for said list, you will eventually find it. I should have mentioned the part about buildings, that is my bad. But good job on figuring out the bundles! I haven't been playing for very long and didn't even know they were a thing. Are they just called rainbowbundle (for rainbow dragons)?

When I was checking the bundles, they didn't have proper names, many of them were gibberish if I last remember, so if you were to make a list for bundles, for each bundle, you would need to say how many purple values above or below the island theme bundle you would need to go to get to it. I know there were a lot of bundles for certain special collections, elements, and event dragons. I even came across test bundes too, and bundles without a proper description. I didn't need all of them because I already have every dragon, but for you if you still need more dragons, this can be useful to reduce the amount of value changing.

I'll have to try again with the island themes. The limited habitats were the most important, as now I can plan properly all of my islands.

10 minutes ago, bidc said:

When I was checking the bundles, they didn't have proper names, many of them were gibberish if I last remember, so if you were to make a list for bundles, for each bundle, you would need to say how many purple values above or below the island theme bundle you would need to go to get to it. I know there were a lot of bundles for certain special collections, elements, and event dragons. I even came across test bundes too, and bundles without a proper description. I didn't need all of them because I already have every dragon, but for you if you still need more dragons, this can be useful to reduce the amount of value changing.

I'll have to try again with the island themes. The limited habitats were the most important, as now I can plan properly all of my islands.

I see, thank you for the information. I did see some gibberish ones and I guess I ignored them and put them off as bad data? Good on you for experimenting!
Yes, the way my html tool works, it only stores the order of the items. So it shouldn't be too hard to manually assign names to them and have it work. The only problem is that I have to manually update it. And of course it could be made to look a lot better. But I will try to keep it updated semi-regularly and improve on it whenever I feel motivated enough lol
https://soydough.github.io/Dragonvale-Address-Tools/

10 minutes ago, Soydough said:

I see, thank you for the information. I did see some gibberish ones and I guess I ignored them and put them off as bad data? Good on you for experimenting!
Yes, the way my html tool works, it only stores the order of the items. So it shouldn't be too hard to manually assign names to them and have it work. The only problem is that I have to manually update it. And of course it could be made to look a lot better. But I will try to keep it updated semi-regularly and improve on it whenever I feel motivated enough lol
https://soydough.github.io/Dragonvale-Address-Tools/

I saw that you posted this tool in the youtube comments of your video, but thanks for sharing it again.

One quick method I developed to check bundle descriptions fast was I saved the address of the D-Value responsible for assigning the item/bundle, and then I just keep replacing the D-Value with each one on the list, and rechecking the description of the listing, without having to redo finding the listing every time. I only have to redo it if I decide to "buy" the bundle/item.

On 9/15/2024 at 8:33 PM, bidc said:

I saw that you posted this tool in the youtube comments of your video, but thanks for sharing it again.

One quick method I developed to check bundle descriptions fast was I saved the address of the D-Value responsible for assigning the item/bundle, and then I just keep replacing the D-Value with each one on the list, and rechecking the description of the listing, without having to redo finding the listing every time. I only have to redo it if I decide to "buy" the bundle/item.

Alright then, nevermind, just wanted to post it just in case. Yes, that is an easy method to quickly check a lot of the descriptions.
Some more good news: after some more experimentation, I have managed to hack wishes! It's a lot less convoluted than the previous method too. Tutorial coming soon

1582818540_DragonvaleWishesHack.thumb.png.abff7bfcff3399d753447a40699b2718.png

9 hours ago, Soydough said:

Alright then, nevermind, just wanted to post it just in case. Yes, that is an easy method to quickly check a lot of the descriptions.
Some more good news: after some more experimentation, I have managed to hack wishes! It's a lot less convoluted than the previous method too. Tutorial coming soon

1582818540_DragonvaleWishesHack.thumb.png.abff7bfcff3399d753447a40699b2718.png

I actually found out on my own as well too. I am so freaking happy right now. For 9 years I wanted to do this, ever since the wishing well came out.

Screenshot_20240916-215607.png

Edited by bidc

Basically, all you have to do is:

1. Buy 1 galaxy flag (edit the price to make it free)

2. Select the galaxy flag you just placed

3. Search the price of the galaxy flag. Most likely there will be only 1 result

4. Edit the price to 0

5. Go to the address

6. Move down exactly 12 spaces from that value for decorations costing dragoncash.

7. Add in any negative value

8. Go to your wishing well and the make a wish icon will no longer be greyed out, and the amount of wishes you hacked will be displayed.

Edited by bidc

I also found out you can get other currencies too:

- Go down 2 spaces for EXP

- Go down 4 spaces for Food

- Go down 6 spaces for Gems

- Go down 10 spaces for Event Currency

- Go down 12 spaces for Wishes

- Go down 16 spaces for Eternal essence

- Go down 18 spaces for Abundant essence

- Go down 20 spaces for Vital essence

- Go down 22 spaces for Ethereum

- Go down 24 spaces for Runestones (when the event is available)

- Go down 26 spaces for Egg Hatchy Tickets (currently available)

- Go down 28 spaces for Event Tokens (not available ATM)

- Go down 30 spaces for Soul Shards

I don't think you automatically receive a wishing well for hacking wishes either for players who do not yet have a wishing well. I believe the item hack swap method needs to be used to obtain "wishbuilding_0".

Edited by bidc

11 hours ago, bidc said:

Basically, all you have to do is:

1. Buy 1 galaxy flag (edit the price to make it free)

2. Select the galaxy flag you just placed

3. Search the price of the galaxy flag. Most likely there will be only 1 result

4. Edit the price to 0

5. Go to the address

6. Move down exactly 12 spaces from that value for decorations costing dragoncash.

7. Add in any negative value

8. Go to your wishing well and the make a wish icon will no longer be greyed out, and the amount of wishes you hacked will be displayed.

Interesting, that is actually a different method from what I used. I used the exchanging gems for coins thing. The way it worked was to manually edit which currency you get (also allows you to get all others). But yours seems to be easier, besides having to remember the exact numbers. But yes, you do have to manually give yourself the wishing well. Hopefully that can be further simplified too

2 hours ago, Soydough said:

Interesting, that is actually a different method from what I used. I used the exchanging gems for coins thing. The way it worked was to manually edit which currency you get (also allows you to get all others). But yours seems to be easier, besides having to remember the exact numbers. But yes, you do have to manually give yourself the wishing well. Hopefully that can be further simplified too

One thing that still peaks my interest is the fact that you can get twin versions of the dragons you already own. What I really want to accompolish is to see if I can apply the rift and rift trait properties to the dragon. There's gotta be some value that toggle between rift and non-rift mode. That would make getting purple fire really easily and then I can finally beat the game.

Fun fact. If you played the game before September 13th 2017 before the Rift was added to the game, it was possible to get Twin Light Rift and Twin Dark Rift dragons, before the Rift element existed. This was through co-op breeding at the time, but if the wish shop has a Twin dragon toggle for dragons, there must be a rift and rift trait toggle too somewhere.

Edited by bidc

This youtube video is also interesting:

It looks like the Sumi dragon used to be on a plant pedestal, but when the Surface element was introduced, it was assigned the surface element as the main element, meaning new Pedestals of this dragon had the epic pedestal holder, but older Sumi pedestals still had the plant pedestal. This could theoretically mean that it is possible to apply a Dark Pedestal holder to a plant dragon egg, or a Galaxy pedestal holder to a rainbow dragon.

Getting Twin Rift uniques is now possible:

1. Make Sure the Celerulean Dragon in the Wish shop has the twin border.

2. Do the exact same method as your tutorial to obtain the DWord ID for Celerulean Dragon in the regular shop.

3. Get the DWord ID for the Rift Unique Dragon of your choice. (e.g. Blightwing)

4. Go back to the wish shop and select Celerulean

5. Search the Celerulean Dragon's DWord ID. Check each address by scrolling down to see if "wishmarket" is in the string.

6. Replace all Celerulean Dragon DWord ID's containing wishmarket with the Rift Dragon of your choice's ID and freeze the values (in my case, Blightwing). There should be 2 values based on my experience.

7. Deselect and reselect the Celerulean dragon's listing.

8. Place your Twin Blightwing into the habitat of your choice. Make sure that the Elements it is trying to place the Dragon matches that of the Rift Dragon, and not Celerulean. Otherwise you will get a Celerulean dragon instead.

9. Enjoy your Twin Rift unique!

Getting Regular Primary Dragons with Rift Traits is now possible too.

1. Go to the Rift Shop and select Vaul Dragon (or any Primary Rift dragon if Vaul is no longer available).

2. Do the exact same method as your tutorial to obtain the DWord ID for the Vaul Dragon in the rift shop.

3. Replace the DWord value of Vaul Dragon with any Regular Primary dragon of choice (this does not work with ghostly dragons).

4. Purchase, and place in the world. Now you have a glitched looking Regular Primary dragon with a Rift Trait. These dragons do not produce any Ethereum so it is completely useless to have them in the rift. It's best to have them in the main park as they still produce Dragoncash.

If there is any easier method to do this, feel free to update me on this.

Loll.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Edited by bidc

Actually, I find that editing both wishmarket values crashes my game, but editing one of them does not, but there's only a 50% chance of it working. Otherwise it will have to be the 2nd wishmarket value.

Lol, Twin Blightwing in a Galaxy Pedestal. I meant to do a fire pedestal. I edited the wrong wishmarket value, so it's a partial success.

It doesn't have the Rift glint like it's suppose to. Maybe when I refresh the game it might update.

Update: The Glint reappears after updating the game

Capture6.PNG

Capture4.PNG

Edited by bidc

1 hour ago, bidc said:

Getting Twin Rift uniques is now possible:

1. Make Sure the Celerulean Dragon in the Wish shop has the twin border.

2. Do the exact same method as your tutorial to obtain the DWord ID for Celerulean Dragon in the regular shop.

3. Get the DWord ID for the Rift Unique Dragon of your choice. (e.g. Blightwing)

4. Go back to the wish shop and select Celerulean

5. Search the Celerulean Dragon's DWord ID. Check each address by scrolling down to see if "wishmarket" is in the string.

6. Replace all Celerulean Dragon DWord ID's containing wishmarket with the Rift Dragon of your choice's ID and freeze the values (in my case, Blightwing). There should be 2 values based on my experience.

7. Deselect and reselect the Celerulean dragon's listing.

8. Place your Twin Blightwing into the habitat of your choice. Make sure that the Elements it is trying to place the Dragon matches that of the Rift Dragon, and not Celerulean. Otherwise you will get a Celerulean dragon instead.

9. Enjoy your Twin Rift unique!

Getting Regular Primary Dragons with Rift Traits is now possible too.

1. Go to the Rift Shop and select Vaul Dragon (or any Primary Rift dragon if Vaul is no longer available).

2. Do the exact same method as your tutorial to obtain the DWord ID for the Vaul Dragon in the rift shop.

3. Replace the DWord value of Vaul Dragon with any Regular Primary dragon of choice (this does not work with ghostly dragons).

4. Purchase, and place in the world. Now you have a glitched looking Regular Primary dragon with a Rift Trait. These dragons do not produce any Ethereum so it is completely useless to have them in the rift. It's best to have them in the main park as they still produce Dragoncash.

If there is any easier method to do this, feel free to update me on this.

Loll.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Revision for step 6: When checking for the values with wishmarket below, edit the space that normally costs a wish and change it from 1 to 2, then recheck the price. If it updates, it's the correct value, if it doesn't, check for the next one.