Dragonvale Wishes Hack (In-Game Currency that is very difficult to obtain)

bidc

Hello, I have been playing dragonvale for more than 12 years. Ever since 2015, Dragonvale introduced this new building called the wishing well. Once you log on for 100 consecutive days, you get what is called a "wish". You can use this to obtain almost everything ever released in the game.

Now, I know how to hack Gems, Dragoncash, Event Currency and Ethereum, but due to both the rarity, and the fact that everything in the wish store cost exactly 1 "wish", finding the exact address of that value would be extremely difficult. And there's also the fact that you have to play for so many days before you can receive a wish.

So this is my request. What kind of method can be used to get as many wishes as we'd like?

spacer.pngspacer.png6hk7de2l72m31.jpgspacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure how to get wishes, but I've found that you don't need them. You can change the dragons/buildings/whatever else to anything you want. That way, you can effectively get any item or dragon for free. Using Celerulean dragon worked fairly well for me, because its price is easy to search for and you unlock it fairly early. You can then change celerulean dragon to whatever else you want; dragons, island skins, buildings... The only method I came up with so far is a bit convoluted, but I might post a tutorial at some point, and maybe someone else can improve on it

On 8/28/2024 at 1:54 PM, Soydough said:

I'm not sure how to get wishes, but I've found that you don't need them. You can change the dragons/buildings/whatever else to anything you want. That way, you can effectively get any item or dragon for free. Using Celerulean dragon worked fairly well for me, because its price is easy to search for and you unlock it fairly early. You can then change celerulean dragon to whatever else you want; dragons, island skins, buildings... The only method I came up with so far is a bit convoluted, but I might post a tutorial at some point, and maybe someone else can improve on it

Even something like this would be awesome. Yeah, if you're able to take the time and post a tutorial for this when you're free, that would be highly appreciated.

I wonder if I would be able to get a Twin, Regular Rift, or Twin Rift of any Dragon / Egg Pedestal I desire? That would be so cool if I could do that, and it would save me the hassle of having to hack Ethereum and buy thousands of Egg of Mystery's. I'm also especially interested in getting limited habitats that are no longer in the game, like the Giant Light and Dark Reward Habitats, Harmonious, etc.

Getting wishes requires logging on everyday at 2PM UTC. I tried logging on right before that time and changing the value right when the interval changes from 41/100 to 42/100, to 100/100, but the game refreshed itself because double magic was over. Maybe it might work when the game does not transition from Single/Double magic events. You need to click the Friends icon, then the Chest icon and then see if there's anything like with the wish counter or daily timer.

Edited by bidc
fixed

On 9/2/2024 at 4:33 PM, bidc said:

Even something like this would be awesome. Yeah, if you're able to take the time and post a tutorial for this when you're free, that would be highly appreciated.

I wonder if I would be able to get a Twin, Regular Rift, or Twin Rift of any Dragon / Egg Pedestal I desire? That would be so cool if I could do that, and it would save me the hassle of having to hack Ethereum and buy thousands of Egg of Mystery's. I'm also especially interested in getting limited habitats that are no longer in the game, like the Giant Light and Dark Reward Habitats, Harmonious, etc.

Getting wishes requires logging on everyday at 2PM UTC. I tried logging on right before that time and changing the value right when the interval changes from 41/100 to 42/100, to 100/100, but the game refreshed itself because double magic was over. Maybe it might work when the game does not transition from Single/Double magic events. You need to click the Friends icon, then the Chest icon and then see if there's anything like with the wish counter or daily timer.

I haven't spent a lot of time investigating whether forcing a twin or anything like that works. But pedestals should work just fine. It's definitely faster than buying eggs of mystery, but if you just want to complete your dragonarium, I'm not sure if it's actually faster, since you can just change the price of the eggs of mystery, so you don't actually have to hack any etherum.

I also tried to hack wishes for a little while, but I stopped, since I was satisfied with the methods I know now. I might try to record a video tutorial later, that might be easier to follow than a bunch of text. At the end, you basically end up with a long list of addresses (in alphabetical order of the dragon names), so you have to figure out which one is the dragon you want. It was annoying enough that I ended up writing a html tool to just give me the address instead of me having to find it in that list. Sadly those addresses change every time you restart the game, they don't use fixed "IDs" like some other games (Jurassic World for example) do, so it's a bit of a hassle to set up every time.

On 9/2/2024 at 4:33 PM, bidc said:

Alright, I tried recording a tutorial, hopefully it's not too hard to follow. I don't usually make tutorials, so forgive me if I sound a bit nervous

https://youtu.be/9529ZZJvJIg

19 hours ago, Soydough said:

Alright, I tried recording a tutorial, hopefully it's not too hard to follow. I don't usually make tutorials, so forgive me if I sound a bit nervous

Wow, thank you so much for this! I’ll check it out when I get home from work and I’ll report back if I’m able to pull it off.

On 9/4/2024 at 5:11 PM, Soydough said:

Ok, I've just tried this at home, and I am stuck at this part. I don't see any purple values like what was shown in the video. I tried to follow everything, but I don't know if I'm missing to do something.

Screen Shot 2024-09-05 at 6.48.52 PM.png

18 hours ago, bidc said:

Ok, I've just tried this at home, and I am stuck at this part. I don't see any purple values like what was shown in the video. I tried to follow everything, but I don't know if I'm missing to do something.

Screen Shot 2024-09-05 at 6.48.52 PM.png

It looks to me like you are playing a 32 bit version instead of the 64 bit version that I used? When you attached game guardian to dragonvale, did it say Dragonvale [x32]?. I don't have much experience with the difference between the versions but it should be largely the same, although you might want to turn off the QWord in the filter. They probably aren't purple because of that. I think the correct one in that case would be the -1,758,215,316 (the fourth from the bottom)

5 hours ago, Soydough said:

It looks to me like you are playing a 32 bit version instead of the 64 bit version that I used? When you attached game guardian to dragonvale, did it say Dragonvale [x32]?. I don't have much experience with the difference between the versions but it should be largely the same, although you might want to turn off the QWord in the filter. They probably aren't purple because of that. I think the correct one in that case would be the -1,758,215,316 (the fourth from the bottom)

Hmm, yeah, I still can't seem to be getting it. Problem is, all of my devices are Mac's and iPhones, and the only way for me to play the Android version of Dragonvale is using the Nox emulator. I downloaded it from the play store, but maybe it gave me 32-bit version instead.

I think I give up for now. I've tried following, but nothing seems to be working for me. Maybe I'll come back to this video in the future, or maybe someone else can make a better version, or maybe if someone can successfully hack wishes.

Thanks for your help anyway, very appreciated 👍

12 minutes ago, bidc said:

Hmm, yeah, I still can't seem to be getting it. Problem is, all of my devices are Mac's and iPhones, and the only way for me to play the Android version of Dragonvale is using the Nox emulator. I downloaded it from the play store, but maybe it gave me 32-bit version instead.

I think I give up for now. I've tried following, but nothing seems to be working for me. Maybe I'll come back to this video in the future, or maybe someone else can make a better version, or maybe if someone can successfully hack wishes.

Thanks for your help anyway, very appreciated 👍

I also did this on an emulator, using Bluestacks. So that shouldn't be a problem. You probably created a 32 bit emulator. You can create a 64 bit emulator on Nox too if you would like, that way you can follow the tutorial exactly. I haven't used Nox before, but this guide might help you:
https://support.bignox.com/en/often/version-guide

On 9/6/2024 at 6:57 PM, Soydough said:

I also did this on an emulator, using Bluestacks. So that shouldn't be a problem. You probably created a 32 bit emulator. You can create a 64 bit emulator on Nox too if you would like, that way you can follow the tutorial exactly. I haven't used Nox before, but this guide might help you:
https://support.bignox.com/en/often/version-guide

Hello again,

I've just dug up my old computer and I can confirm that I was successfully able to execute this. I can get every dragon in the game, including unreleased dragons. I found that changing the memory range to show only alloc only shows nothing on my end, so I just reset it back to default and I was able to find the values that I needed.

You can also get an infinite number of any buildings, habitats, and decorations of the same type that have a limit. For instance, you can have 15 breeding caves and 5 Colosseum's.

For buildings, the galaxy flag is the easiest to search up (for me at least).

I would also like to point out to anyone that tries this hack:

- Having multiple Breeding/Enchanted Breeding Caves works flawlessly without any issue.

- Using multiple Colosseum's is possible, but your game will crash after adding the 2nd dragon and so forth. The game will reload and both dragons will be in the Colosseum's.

- Having Multiple Shrines, Relic of the Epic's, or Monument of the Epic's does NOT allow you to increase the level of your epic dragons beyond level 20.

- Multiple Dragonsai Gifting trees or Bushes does not Increase the number of gems you are able to gift per day.

- Multiple Dragon Tracks does not increase the number of races you can do each day.

- Multiple Element Boosts of the Exact same kind on the exact same island works perfectly and the boost effect is stackable. The only limit is the size of your island. Theoretically, a 115,000/h+ earn rate for a single dragon is possible, or $800,000/h+ for a single Omnitat with either Tien or Nacre dragons, but I don't have the time to spam 387 boost towers on a colossal island. You can also surround the 3x3 portal with 7 generators for an extra 14% boost to get the absolute highest possible. I also suggest adding boosts to an island without any habitats or dragons before adding habitats and dragons. Otherwise I've had my game crash a few times.

- Attempting to place a portal gives off an in-game error message, but does not crash the game. A portal in mid air will appear as if you are trying to move it. If you click it, the game will crash.

- Attempting to place a wishing well does not give you a wish. Do not place the wrong wishing well building. wishbuilding_0 is the correct building for getting wishes, and multiple wish buildings has no effect. wishingwellbuilding_0 is purely a decoration and will not get you a wish, but strangely has a sell price of 6,172,839 Gems. Yes, actual gems, not dragoncash.

I did not Test multiple Hibernation Cave's nor Storage Tower's as I was unable to find them and were not too important to me.

This is very important: You need to be careful with which buildings/decorations you place into your park. Some buildings were never suppose to be obtainable in the first place, making it impossible to move, or sell that building. Some buildings like Multiple Colosseum's and Breeding Cave's, while you can move them, cannot be removed once you place them. Luckily, this happened on my test park and not my main park, but please keep in mind. Here are a few buildings that I tried:

- "magicbreedinghabitat" is a fully functional breeding cave called "Runic Breeding Cave". Once placed, it cannot be moved or sold, but you are able to breed in it costing 250 magic each try and always getting an instant egg that still needs to be incubated.

- "eventquestbuilding_0" cannot be moved or sold, but allows you to do event quests.

I'm not going to try every single building as that would take up too much of my time, but I wanted to try out the main buildings to see what would happen.

I was unsuccessful with getting limited island themes, another thing I was trying to obtain. I ended up getting limited edition dragon / pedestal bundles instead, one of them was even a set of a dragon and decorations. If changing the listing to bundle sets is possible, I wonder if it is even possible to force a reward dragon egg, the same kind that you would get on the last day of the daily reward calendar, or winning a dragon draw, with Regular -> Twin -> Twin Rift progression of eggs similar to Egg Of Mystery, but always that same dragon.

Edited by bidc

You won't believe what I just found:

So Ghostly Lightning and Ghostly Water dragons were suppose to exist at some point! I haven't placed them yet as they're still in my gifts, but wow. I wonder what other secrets this game has.

All I did was I followed your video, except I was browsing the ID's around the Island Theme Bundle.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Edited by bidc

16 hours ago, bidc said:

Hello again,

I've just dug up my old computer and I can confirm that I was successfully able to execute this. I can get every dragon in the game, including unreleased dragons. I found that changing the memory range to show only alloc only shows nothing on my end, so I just reset it back to default and I was able to find the values that I needed.

You can also get an infinite number of any buildings, habitats, and decorations of the same type that have a limit. For instance, you can have 15 breeding caves and 5 Colosseum's.

For buildings, the galaxy flag is the easiest to search up (for me at least).

I would also like to point out to anyone that tries this hack:

- Having multiple Breeding/Enchanted Breeding Caves works flawlessly without any issue.

- Using multiple Colosseum's is possible, but your game will crash after adding the 2nd dragon and so forth. The game will reload and both dragons will be in the Colosseum's.

- Having Multiple Shrines, Relic of the Epic's, or Monument of the Epic's does NOT allow you to increase the level of your epic dragons beyond level 20.

- Multiple Dragonsai Gifting trees or Bushes does not Increase the number of gems you are able to gift per day.

- Multiple Dragon Tracks does not increase the number of races you can do each day.

- Multiple Element Boosts of the Exact same kind on the exact same island works perfectly and the boost effect is stackable. The only limit is the size of your island. Theoretically, a 115,000/h+ earn rate for a single dragon is possible, or $800,000/h+ for a single Omnitat with either Tien or Nacre dragons, but I don't have the time to spam 387 boost towers on a colossal island. You can also surround the 3x3 portal with 7 generators for an extra 14% boost to get the absolute highest possible. I also suggest adding boosts to an island without any habitats or dragons before adding habitats and dragons. Otherwise I've had my game crash a few times.

- Attempting to place a portal gives off an in-game error message, but does not crash the game. A portal in mid air will appear as if you are trying to move it. If you click it, the game will crash.

- Attempting to place a wishing well does not give you a wish. Do not place the wrong wishing well building. wishbuilding_0 is the correct building for getting wishes, and multiple wish buildings has no effect. wishingwellbuilding_0 is purely a decoration and will not get you a wish, but strangely has a sell price of 6,172,839 Gems. Yes, actual gems, not dragoncash.

I did not Test multiple Hibernation Cave's nor Storage Tower's as I was unable to find them and were not too important to me.

This is very important: You need to be careful with which buildings/decorations you place into your park. Some buildings were never suppose to be obtainable in the first place, making it impossible to move, or sell that building. Some buildings like Multiple Colosseum's and Breeding Cave's, while you can move them, cannot be removed once you place them. Luckily, this happened on my test park and not my main park, but please keep in mind. Here are a few buildings that I tried:

- "magicbreedinghabitat" is a fully functional breeding cave called "Runic Breeding Cave". Once placed, it cannot be moved or sold, but you are able to breed in it costing 250 magic each try and always getting an instant egg that still needs to be incubated.

- "eventquestbuilding_0" cannot be moved or sold, but allows you to do event quests.

I'm not going to try every single building as that would take up too much of my time, but I wanted to try out the main buildings to see what would happen.

I was unsuccessful with getting limited island themes, another thing I was trying to obtain. I ended up getting limited edition dragon / pedestal bundles instead, one of them was even a set of a dragon and decorations. If changing the listing to bundle sets is possible, I wonder if it is even possible to force a reward dragon egg, the same kind that you would get on the last day of the daily reward calendar, or winning a dragon draw, with Regular -> Twin -> Twin Rift progression of eggs similar to Egg Of Mystery, but always that same dragon.

I'm glad it worked out for you after all! And I see you figured out quite a bit for yourself. I wrote a script to quickly get a list of all dragons/buildings/whatever else. After some refactoring, maybe I could share it.
I can confirm it is indeed possible to get limited island themes. But for some reason, the "list" isn't there a lot of the time. But if you keep restarting the game and searching for said list, you will eventually find it. I should have mentioned the part about buildings, that is my bad. But good job on figuring out the bundles! I haven't been playing for very long and didn't even know they were a thing. Are they just called rainbowbundle (for rainbow dragons)?