How do I script duplicate search values?

kongkog11

Question

I'll find values like unlimited ammo. I had to fire one shot at a time to find the value. If I want to write a script, what should I do? The encoded value address is not constant. and go to the address to find other gun related values. By writing it out as a script.

4 answers to this question

I think I need to decode libil2cpp.so The game I'm trying to find value in is Mimicry 

The ammo location values found in the game are temporary

But libil2cpp.so is encrypted. How do I decrypt it with Android Help me, bro 🥹

12 hours ago, SCHERR said:

คุณอาจต้องการสร้างเส้นทางไปยังที่อยู่ของกระสุน - ทำการสแกนตัวชี้ค้นหาค่าออฟเซ็ตระหว่างตัวชี้ที่แตกต่างกันเพื่อไปยังที่อยู่ที่ต้องการ
โดยปกติจะเริ่มต้นที่ที่อยู่เริ่มต้นของไลบรารี ซึ่งจะขึ้นอยู่กับเกมที่คุณพยายามเขียนสคริปต์ เพื่อ
ให้เห็นภาพ อาจเป็นเช่นนี้:
START -> Entities -> Player -> (ท่ามกลางสถิติผู้เล่น เช่น HP, Speed เป็นต้น) กระสุน
ซึ่งคุณสามารถดึงออกมาได้แม้หลังจากเริ่มเกมใหม่ทุกครั้งด้วยสคริปต์

ค้นหาบทช่วยสอนบางส่วนที่เกี่ยวข้องกับ pointermaps และดูตัวอย่างสคริปต์ คุณสามารถค้นหาได้ในฟอรัม
นี่คือลิงก์ไปยัง วิดีโอ ของ Guided Hackingที่สามารถอธิบายแนวคิดโดยรวมของการสแกนตัวชี้ได้

หากคุณต้องการความช่วยเหลือโดยละเอียดเพิ่มเติมและบางทีอาจเป็นตัวอย่างสคริปต์ โปรดระบุชื่อเกมที่แน่นอนและการค้นคว้าของคุณที่พบจนถึงขณะนี้ สิ่งที่คุณทราบเกี่ยวกับเกมนั้น/รับวิดีโอที่คุณพบกระสุน ฉันจะพยายามช่วยเหลือเพิ่มเติม

I think I need to decode libil2cpp.so The game I'm trying to find value in is Mimicry 

The ammo location values found in the game are temporary

But libil2cpp.so is encrypted. How do I decrypt it with Android Help me, bro

🥹

7 hours ago, MrSx said:

ใช้ il2cpp dumper Android หรือไม่?

I find it by finding normal values. My brother wants to learn about offset. I don't understand how to know which offset to use or if it's named. If you do it on Android, will you be able to do it?

2 hours ago, kongkog11 said:

I find it by finding normal values. My brother wants to learn about offset. I don't understand how to know which offset to use or if it's named. If you do it on Android, will you be able to do it?

Try searching key words like currency, speed, ammo or whatever you're trying to find, if the class/method names are encrypted no much idea. If you want to find known value, just calculate offset and search in dump.cs

Edited by MrSx