New Member Introduction

Hi,

This is Marcos Andrew, and I am new to this forum. I am excited to join the Game Guardian community and explore all the great content here. I have a lot of interest in game modifications and learning new techniques.

As a newcomer, I have a different-different type questions about how to navigate the forum and where to post my queries. Could anyone please guide me on the best way to please ask questions and which sections are appropriate for different topics? I want to make sure I follow the forum rules and post in the right places.

Thank you 

Best regards,
Marcos Andrew

Eelcomr

9 hours ago, boltjames said:

Hi,

This is Marcos Andrew, and I am new to this forum. I am excited to join the Game Guardian community and explore all the great content here. I have a lot of interest in game modifications and learning new techniques.

As a newcomer, I have a different-different type questions about how to navigate the forum and where to post my queries. Could anyone please guide me on the best way to please ask questions and which sections are appropriate for different topics? I want to make sure I follow the forum rules and post in the right places.

Thank you 

Best regards,
Marcos Andrew

Welcome