Anti Load Value

BloodMoonScript

Question

6 answers to this question

11 hours ago, lucky_you said:

I also have the same question as you

Write if u find solution, but u can use spam value

(When your script active, there search static value and changes to their num, well 284 change to 284) and so will a lot result changed

4 hours ago, BloodMoonScript said:

Write if u find solution, but u can use spam value

(When your script active, there search static value and changes to their num, well 284 change to 284) and so will a lot result changed

It's not clear what you want to do

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, nok1a said:

It's not clear what you want to do

Well dony play action on my comment, it just was advice to that person

What i want:

When u use script, so value or offset search and change

And if we exit script, so script will close, and function will active

And if we.. click on "change as result search" we get all changed value, and so easy steal value, but i wanna do protection from it, as i know it possible (because already see encryption with this function), but my script have.. specific source what encryption not support, so it crash after using, thats why i wanna find code for hide value from load "change as results search"

Edited by BloodMoonScript

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 4:00 AM, BloodMoonScript said:

Well dony play action on my comment, it just was advice to that person

What i want:

When u use script, so value or offset search and change

And if we exit script, so script will close, and function will active

And if we.. click on "change as result search" we get all changed value, and so easy steal value, but i wanna do protection from it, as i know it possible (because already see encryption with this function), but my script have.. specific source what encryption not support, so it crash after using, thats why i wanna find code for hide value from load "change as results search"

Oh, you want the value to return to original state when the user exit the script?

Edited by nok1a

13 hours ago, nok1a said:

Oh, you want the value to return to original state when the user exit the script?

Hmm.. no

Game Guardian have function "changed as results search" just if u will use function in script, and exit from script and click on this function, u get all changed value, but as i know some scripts have bypass it(even if u back this value, its anyway will be in "change as results server")