I need help to find the encrypted values and XOR key

Tranpenad

Question

Hey, I want to learn and complete a project (homework). Thank you in beforehand 🙂

I am confused on what am I doing wrong, I am new on learning the GG, but trying hard to learn it.

Here are the helps I need:

1. I found the value and as you can see the ss, I came to the real value, now I don't know which are the Encrypted value and Key, some say its 4,6,8,10... Bytes up and some say downwards?! Is there any easy way to know/determine the values type?

I get too many hex colors here too. What they mean? And can/how I edit that yellow Read only value?

Ps: I found the display value and am able to change it (but it keeps refreshing to old value) but it seems I need to change something else too to be able to use it.  YouTube wasn't that helpful with this topic, so I hope to learn something here.

20240407_012403.jpg

3 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, Tranpenad said:

Hey, I want to learn and complete a project (homework). Thank you in beforehand 🙂

I am confused on what am I doing wrong, I am new on learning the GG, but trying hard to learn it.

Here are the helps I need:

1. I found the value and as you can see the ss, I came to the real value, now I don't know which are the Encrypted value and Key, some say its 4,6,8,10... Bytes up and some say downwards?! Is there any easy way to know/determine the values type?

I get too many hex colors here too. What they mean? And can/how I edit that yellow Read only value?

Ps: I found the display value and am able to change it (but it keeps refreshing to old value) but it seems I need to change something else too to be able to use it.  YouTube wasn't that helpful with this topic, so I hope to learn something here.

20240407_012403.jpg

judging by the game in the background, this is a server game, you will not be able to crack the number of bonuses, buffs, etc.

@BloodMoonScriptThank you for the answer, yeah it's an online game but I am not changing the buyable stuff instead want to change the numbers in my bag. Wouldn't changing the memory help in this case too? If so which program (s) can help me do that with online games? 

And is there any easy way to determine the encrypted value and XOR key in general?

Thanks again for the answers!

10 hours ago, Tranpenad said:

@BloodMoonScriptThank you for the answer, yeah it's an online game but I am not changing the buyable stuff instead want to change the numbers in my bag. Wouldn't changing the memory help in this case too? If so which program (s) can help me do that with online games? 

And is there any easy way to determine the encrypted value and XOR key in general?

Thanks again for the answers!

you will not be able to change the number in any way, since I have already said that this is the server part of the game, unfortunately, in "such" games it is the server part