Final Squad1.032[x64]

Moonslasher

Final Squad1.032[x64]

WARNING!!! While using the script, turn off the Internet. Otherwise, you will be banned.

::FREE-FUNCTION::

-No Fire On Rate 
-Hight Dodge
-Enemy Slow 
-Enemy Not Atk  

--------------------------

::VIP-FUNCTION::

-Unlimited Gold [VIP]
-Unlimited Gem [VIP]
-Unlimited Dna [VIP]
-Unlimited Iron [VIP]
-Unlimited Stone [VIP]    
-Level hack 100 
[VIP]    
-No Fire On Rate 
-Hight Dodge
-Enemy Slow 
-Enemy Not Atk

and other hack functions in the next update.

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

If you like my work, I can donate to support it here. 

PAYPAL: 

https://paypal.me/nopp38

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

::KEEP UP WITH NEW WORKS IN THE TELEGRAM GROUP::

SC-VöLKER

https://t.me/+KZy3fTmpNf9mZDg1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hey @Moonslasher

Just wanted to shoot you a quick message about something we've noticed in your scripts updates or within the thread itself. It seems like there's a bit of a pattern where updates are being made without really changing much, almost like it's just to boost visibility in search results. We've checked out your edits compared to previous versions, and there doesn't seem to be any significant changes in topic or content.

I just want to give you a heads up that continuing this could lead to some disciplinary action, like a warning on your account or even having your script removed.

Also, we've noticed some "VIP" functions in your scripts. Just a reminder that selling features like these is against the rules. So, we're taking this chance to remind everyone to report any scripts that break this policy.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

1 minute ago, Collen said:

หวัดดี @Moonslasher

แค่อยากจะยิงคุณข้อความอย่างรวดเร็วเกี่ยวกับสิ่งที่เราสังเกตเห็นในการปรับปรุงสคริปต์ของคุณหรือภายในด้ายตัวเอง ดูเหมือนว่ามีรูปแบบเล็กน้อยที่มีการอัปเดตโดยไม่เปลี่ยนแปลงมากนัก เกือบจะเหมือนกับว่าเป็นเพียงการเพิ่มการมองเห็นในผลการค้นหา เราได้ตรวจสอบการแก้ไขของคุณเมื่อเทียบกับเวอร์ชันก่อนหน้า และดูเหมือนจะไม่มีการเปลี่ยนแปลงที่สําคัญในหัวข้อหรือเนื้อหา

ฉันแค่อยากจะแจ้งให้คุณทราบว่าการทําเช่นนี้ต่อไปอาจนําไปสู่การลงโทษทางวินัยบางอย่าง เช่น คําเตือนในบัญชีของคุณ หรือแม้แต่การลบสคริปต์ของคุณ

นอกจากนี้ เรายังสังเกตเห็นฟังก์ชัน "VIP" บางอย่างในสคริปต์ของคุณ เพียงเตือนว่าการขายคุณสมบัติเช่นนี้ขัดต่อกฎ ดังนั้นเราจึงใช้โอกาสนี้เพื่อเตือนทุกคนให้รายงานสคริปต์ที่ละเมิดนโยบายนี้

ขอบคุณล่วงหน้าสําหรับความร่วมมือ

Okay, I'll fix the mistake.  Thank you for the notification.