Top Troops

Matrix2121

Since I am kinda bored of not getting any upgrades for my team and doing the same thing for a couple of months I tried looking online for any sorts of hack but I was unsuccessful. I tried using GG for some stuff that I thought it is device based but it didn't work. I also saw a video once of a guy that modded attack and hp with GG script but he wants money in return and I am absolutely not doing that. 

On 2/16/2024 at 1:46 AM, DoDevil said:

you can hack free summon

I knew hack diamonds but regards to anything else it was protected via game when I changed real value game crashed, could you tell me the way to hack?

Orange circle in picture attached is real value but I think it was encrypted by 2 address above but I don't know what encryption?

Screenshot_2024-02-22-22-16-29-261_com.g.vhwvn.g.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Upload the video please, how to hack calls in the game please, I tried, it didn’t work, I would be very grateful if someone shared a video of hacking the game Top Troops

В 11.05.2024 в 20:36, _Levi_ сказал:

Я могу загрузить несколько видео для разных типов кодов.

Взлом магазина драгоценных камней. Этот метод работает и для других магазинов, таких как Arena. Просто обнулите значения.

Please download everything you have, I want to learn how to hack on the new update 1.5.6, are there any ways? What else can be hacked?

The hack above for squad coins and gold work, but I can't find the value for energy, arena ticket or arena shop price, could you please make a video about each? or maybe a step by step? 

On 5/11/2024 at 12:36 PM, _Levi_ said:

I may upload multiple videos for different type of hack.

Shop gems hack. This method works for other shops like arena. Just null the values.

Hi Joeeee, 

Could you share how you did that? I tried the same method as gold and squad coin, tried finding the value in groups but it doesn't work for everything else. Assuming the other shops don't group their value, energy and battle ticket being value at 100 means that it's almost impossible to find it unless you comb through 10,000's of records trying to find it, and game guardian/top troops would crash before then. This is the same with every other unchanged single value like shop items. 

Thanks in advance mate

8 hours ago, joeeee said:

Я сделал золото, монеты отряда, призыв, энергетическую битву и арену, магазины сейчас просто пытаются получить драгоценные камни. 

Please post a video of how you hacked calls 

• 2 weeks later...