Trying to correctly dump Imaginary Fest

MerluzaCuca

Question

On 1/29/2024 at 1:29 AM, nok1a said:

Ok, i can't run the game. It insta crashes. Did you take a look at these tutorials in case the game applied some protection methods on the lib or metadata.

I did the second one, since every time I follow the first video example of dumping with the magic bytes insta crashes the game, but it always gives me Offsets and RVA with the same codes but VA with different ones.

Update: I dumped the game by memory using the Devil Hunter idle tutorial (just without the metadata part cause it's not encrypted, just il2cpp is) and I'm getting RVA and offsets with same codes but VA with different ones, and always I go to an offset that dump says, it transport me to a place with pure zeroes, just like before.

On 2/2/2024 at 5:28 PM, MerluzaCuca said:

Update: I dumped the game by memory using the Devil Hunter idle tutorial (just without the metadata part cause it's not encrypted, just il2cpp is) and I'm getting RVA and offsets with same codes but VA with different ones, and always I go to an offset that dump says, it transport me to a place with pure zeroes, just like before.

Can you show screenshots of those pure zeros?