ragnarok

affeti

Play Store Icon Image (upload it to GGImage)
Name of Game: Ragnarok Android
Game Version:Valk

Hello guys,

i tried use GG in Ragnarok, but not function

Can someone help me?

Tried the freedom too, but without result

I'm just a normal player who does not understand much programming as many here, but trying to get something good in these games until you pay to breathe.

wait for answer!

ty!!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey guys!

Aren't there any programs that can help creat a "mess" with data pacakges? That might solve the problem of search for a way of hacking server-sided games.

I know there are such tools for iOS, but never tried to find out anything about android yet. So if you know, I believe it's worth trying out, many server-sided games were hacked this way. The only hard part is to find a bypass for protection, if any occurs to be, and to determin the right package of data.

What I can think of is: hacking exp and cash from the loot, if it is server-sided.

When you will recieve the cash, for example, for killing a mob, the server will send a package of data that yields the command to grant your cahracter X amount of cash. With a software I mentioned you'd be abel to scan all incoming packages, find the one that contains the amount of cash for you to recieve and modify it for any other. This way you will recieve Y amount of cash that is set by you.

Other things I might think of: cheating the lottery (wheel with prizes, whatever the name is). I can't imagine the mechanincs right now, but I beleive there might be a way to make the server think you didn't trigger the spin of that wheel still you will make a spin. Or something like that. Need to understand how the trigger works: are there ways to modify it or is it impossible at all?

If you have any possiblities to try such method, I'd love to join you in your research/acquiring results ;)

Hey guys!

Aren't there any programs that can help creat a "mess" with data pacakges? That might solve the problem of search for a way of hacking server-sided games.

I know there are such tools for iOS, but never tried to find out anything about android yet. So if you know, I believe it's worth trying out, many server-sided games were hacked this way. The only hard part is to find a bypass for protection, if any occurs to be, and to determin the right package of data.

What I can think of is: hacking exp and cash from the loot, if it is server-sided.

When you will recieve the cash, for example, for killing a mob, the server will send a package of data that yields the command to grant your cahracter X amount of cash. With a software I mentioned you'd be abel to scan all incoming packages, find the one that contains the amount of cash for you to recieve and modify it for any other. This way you will recieve Y amount of cash that is set by you.

Other things I might think of: cheating the lottery (wheel with prizes, whatever the name is). I can't imagine the mechanincs right now, but I beleive there might be a way to make the server think you didn't trigger the spin of that wheel still you will make a spin. Or something like that. Need to understand how the trigger works: are there ways to modify it or is it impossible at all?

If you have any possiblities to try such method, I'd love to join you in your research/acquiring results ;)

What are the names of the ios programs that mess with the packets?  I would be interested in looking into the android side.