help to hack "Dead by daylight mobile"

OREW

Hi Guardians! Dark lord aka "OREW" is here

I need a little help to hack this game

dead by daylight mobile

Just need to hack the character Level's, anything else for later test :⁠-⁠)

Whenever i trying to change the values the game detect me!!?I have tried to change the incoming exp for the match and still it detect the searching progress :⁠,⁠-⁠) ( I have forgotten the Value format ''D,E,F'' lol)

Yes I tried hiding GG from the game and GG from the system using HMAP " HIDE MY APP LIST"  everything is useless

In the old version everything is hackable it doesn't have a Anti-chaet system but the developers team has changed so yeah 👍💔

Here is a video that show how did i changed the level and exp value in the old version

And yeah i can't download the old version it's useless cus it's online version PvP

Thx for any help giving in advance 🫡✨

• 1 month later...

Server protection cannot be bypassed unless maybe can be deleted. But considering that there are definitely undetected hacks, you can look into it. You will find. In some games, it is impossible to bypass server protection, and in some it can be deleted. There are also games that have strong protection and can be hacked through repetition or something similar. Find a way and find a new way. As for the old ways, they are closed and you cannot reach them. And it is not impossible. There are some things you can get and tweak. Until you get to the point where you can buy everything. This is what happens in games that have protection anti cheating. For the people here. Most of them have enough experience to hack most games, but there is time and no one sells his time for free.

Edited by Endup

On 2/29/2024 at 10:07 AM, Endup said:

Server protection cannot be bypassed unless maybe can be deleted. But considering that there are definitely undetected hacks, you can look into it. You will find. In some games, it is impossible to bypass server protection, and in some it can be deleted. There are also games that have strong protection and can be hacked through repetition or something similar. Find a way and find a new way. As for the old ways, they are closed and you cannot reach them. And it is not impossible. There are some things you can get and tweak. Until you get to the point where you can buy everything. This is what happens in games that have protection anti cheating. For the people here. Most of them have enough experience to hack most games, but there is time and no one sells his time for free.

Will obviously but even if like I'm buying your or his time what is the guarantee to apply what i need 🦦

Thx for responding