Is there a castle clash hack...?

matt5701

Just curious if any exist anymore...I myself have tried to use GG and get nothing but visual effects...nothing more. If anyone has a real working hack for castle clash can you please post it? I bought VIP for some help and so far it seems it wasn't worth it.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

I know how they do the hero stats hack but unfortunately it's patched. I found the hack after the patched it too. I've been trying to figure out how they do it still. Some guy emailed me a video of the most recent version of castle clash and in the video, his hero had infinite hp and dmg. He won't tell me how he did it though. He was trying to sell it to me

Yep, I know exactly whom...his email is James tanner right? He "Claims" he has a working one and was going to sell it for $6.99...unfortunately all people do is claim there's works but I have seen have seen no actual up to to date proof of any of their claims...who knows if I stumble onto something ill let you know, please do me that favor aswell lol

Yep, I know exactly whom...his email is James tanner right? He "Claims" he has a working one and was going to sell it for $6.99...unfortunately all people do is claim there's works but I have seen have seen no actual up to to date proof of any of their claims...who knows if I stumble onto something ill let you know, please do me that favor aswell lol

Yeh James Lmao. Who knows if its his work but the video is up to date. He shows the recent version. But again who knows. I just think its ridiculous people are trying to make money by selling a hack that gets patched. If I find anything I will most certainly share it with ya.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...