Bonehead

zedora

I am trying to learn GG and reverse engineering to see if I can find specific address to modify via GG. I apologize if my question/help is incredibly stupid.

So I recently saw the IL2CPPInspector and how to use that. I went ahead to try to add the apk but it seems I get an error that this is not an .apk file or not a complete IL2CPP something. So I went ahead and tried to figure out if I could decompile an APK. In this case, I am using Bonehead. Google Play Link. I came across JADX and de-compiled the APK. This game does seem like it is server sided game. However, if I can find the address of Gemstone, I can essentially either "Add" or "freeze" the value so it either increases or does not decrease. I tried searching for: Damage, attack, weapon, gemstones, and gold, but it seems I am unable to get any search results in JADX. It looks like I can see the full source code within the APK.

End Goal: I am trying to modify the damage inflicted by the weapon and Chest level (this seems to be an idle feature and each level has exponential wait times.) The higher the chest level, better equipment you receive. I also want to freeze/add value to the gemstones or gold.

How should I proceed here? I am willing to learn. Any help would be greatly appreciated.